Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Show~ UnStable

Go down 
+6
Tammy
MSFarm
Sailorgirl
naughty by nature
Beeze
mypony
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Tonight on CMT was a new show called UnStable. How here has watched it? It is about two ladies that bought or rented a stable and they are jumpers.

It was awful! I would rank it up there with the Hills (I really don't like that show, but my hubby likes it).

What did you think about it? Poor acting.
Back to top Go down
Beeze

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 pm

I caught it tonight. I was not surprised at the drama that surrounds the H/J world in that part of the country (I have worked in an H/J stable in that area) - but usually they at least wait until some boarders get in there!

My father sat with me and complained the whole time - I kept telling him to quit watching if he didn't like it - I thought it was entertaining!!

I think a lot of it is scripted and according to some folks on another forum I visit, some of what was represented on these two episodes is not true.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:10 pm

The show started last week. I think it's interesting to watch but it seems pretty bitchy. that blond one is the evil one on the show for sure. lots of drama already i can only see it getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:05 pm

I saw it too this past weekend...it was OK. Some of it might be scripted but along the lines of a reality show. I think it would only be interesting to horsey people. I'd watch it again to see if they get all the money they need to get the ring redone to get more boarders...lol
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:38 pm

After hearing everyones reviews I'm not going to watch it.
I have enough drama dealing with boraders I don't want to come home and Listen to more... haha
Plus I'm more of a western kind of girl.
I was taught at a early stage by those old type western guys that English is "bad"
Although I don't think its bad and one is better then the other, I've came to my own option that english is not for me.
But anyways.

I've heard other people saying that they know the people and know that they are not really like that at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Tammy

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

I wanted to watch it but couldn't remember when it was on. So is it Mondays? Please let me know the day and time and then I'll give you my reviews!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:31 pm

tammy it's on cmt from 12-1am thursday nights/friday morning I gues they played it again after that since other people saw it at other times but that was the season premier. and I think your in nfld and can't remember if your a half hour a head or behind so what ever it is plus or minus from the above time i gave you lol.
Back to top Go down
Total Eclipse

Total Eclipse

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 pm

A CMT original series...

Follow the real life story of the dreams, drive and drama that surround the lives of the women and equestrian entrepreneurs of Wendigo Farms.

UnStable airs:
Thu. 11 & 11:30pm ET
Sat. 7 & 7:30pm ET
Mon. 6 & 6:30pm E

https://www.facebook.com/UnStableonCMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQiC-frLye8&feature=PlayList&p=9EBA19BDB34D6228&index=1
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:43 am

I know this is an old topic, But I just wanted to add that I watched this show last night, and all I have to say is that Courtney girl needs a slap behind her head, what a hypocrite.........Se thinks she's all that, but really, she's a wanna be.......
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 am

It was an Unstable marathon last night. Gawd, that show is so stupid, but I can't help but watch it.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 pm

I watched about 5 min last night and that's all I could stand, poor acting (if you could call it acting) badly scripted and not very "real" for so called reality TV. I hope people watching it dont think that's what real stables are like. Not something I'll ever watch again. On the other hand I watched Heartland for the first time last night (mostly because Bailey got to meet and hang out one day with one of the actresses when Bailey was out west) It was typical tweenie type horsie show but still enough entertainment value for adults to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Show~ UnStable Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Show~ UnStable   New Show~ UnStable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Show~ UnStable
Page 1 of 1