Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rant URGH!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

Rant URGH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rant URGH!!!   Rant URGH!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Okay so I love my work it's a great job but.... I know this is going to sound stupid but.. I work in the old bayers rd shopping mall where there used to be a huge parkade they decided since the mall wasn't doing well they tore down the IGA that they would also tear down the parkade thats fine except now that there are two large insurance companies housed there as well as many medical clinics lawtons ect they need it again so they are rebuilding right on the exact spot it was before

which leaves my company with out parking as thats where we were assigned to park so now everyday i have to get up earlier for work head in 20 minutes early in an attempt to stalk someone long enough that i can catch a parking spot. I can't go out for lunch anymore or do any running around on my lunch anymore cause if you come back after lunch the parking lot is so full you have to walk 10 minutes from superstore (which i wouldn't mind except I have to wear biz clothes for work and walking in heels isn't easy and I'm not walking all the way there in the dark by myself at night)

So then today to put icing on the cake i come out after work and the whole front end of my car is scratched and dented I don't mean a little like big gouge out of my bumper my light is scratched and there is major damage to the paint. Not a big deal the person left a note and it's someone i work with that did it but it's just the last straw the parking lot is horrible there isn't enough space and what little space there is idiots park in two spots or so close to the line you can't fit a normal sized car in the spot next to you.

anyway end rant just abit up set my fairly new car is now f'd up :(
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Rant URGH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant URGH!!!   Rant URGH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:08 am

I'd be pulling my hair out. I don't have alot of patience with stuff like this. The biggest thing around here is that the old men park in the fire lanes while "da missus" goes in and does her shopping. Apparently men don't shop. Instead they HAVE to park in the fire lane and sit, with their trucks running, waiting for "da missus" to come out. God forbid either of them get any exercise by actually WALKING more than the length of themselves!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

Rant URGH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant URGH!!!   Rant URGH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:02 am

at least they were honest enough to leave you a note.
my peeve for parking lots is they're being designed for small cars and our full size crewcab truck wont fit length wise so I end up sticking out one end or the other, I keep expecting to be dinged cause it sticks out
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Rant URGH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant URGH!!!   Rant URGH!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:47 pm

well we work for an insurance company and so does the person i work for so i think it's in our nature to fess up when alot of people wouldn't.

My car and her's are the 6th cars in less then 6 months to have damage because of this parking lot. 2 of which where sprayed with cement while they were filling in holes for the parkade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant URGH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant URGH!!!   Rant URGH!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant URGH!!!
Page 1 of 1