Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED

Go down 
+6
Simi
Loves Color
SexyDexy
Wissy
naughty by nature
Tammy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:50 pm

I had a wonderful day today. I gave Fronie a lesson on Stretch and then hopped on myself for a wee bit of a ride. The sun even came out to see our performance.

But now, TOMORROW is going to be even better. We have something being dropped off her tomorrow evening. I'm not going to tell you what it is. I figure we all need some excitement in our lives so I'm going to torture you until tomorrow night. Or even Friday morning, depending on what time our little arrival celebration is done.

:36_1_15[1].gif I'm feeling a little evil tonight !!!!!

Last edited by Tammy on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:01 pm

oh i bet it's a new pony :)
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:58 pm

oh yay.. a surprise.. I can't wait to hear what it is.... about time we got some surprises around here.. anyone else got something that they want to share???
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:09 am

Is Fronnie getting her own pony?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Unfortunately Fronie isn't getting her own pony. She wants one but has some health issues that she wants resolved before committing to a pony of her own. So for now we just share the Stretch-Man!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 pm

What a great evening we had. I'd like you all to meet our new arrival.

SKIPPER OF AVALON

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED SkipperComingOff

Here's the story of how he came to be at Peetree Stables. Skipper has been around NL for 22 years and has 26 offspring registered with the NL Pony Society. He has been paramount in re-establishing the breed. About 4 years ago Skipper was given to a very special little girl who lives in Reidville NL. She was born without an esophagus and by age 3 had 7 surgeries to attach her stomach to her throat so that she could eat. She had to learn to eat. She's a pony crazed young lady and when her story reached Skipper's previous owner he decided to give Skipper to this special little girl as a birthday present. Skipper then became the motivator for her to eat. Before she could go and see him in the morning she had to eat her breakfast. Before she took a treat to him during the day she had to eat a snack. And so she grew strong. About a month ago I was contacted by the girl's mother asking her if we'd be interested in adding Skipper to our gang. They had come under some challenging times and could not keep him. So we have thrown open the doors and given Skipper a place to live and a family to share. Not only have we gained a pony in our barn, we have gained a wonderful family as good friends.

And here's the story of Skipper's arrival. Kayla decided to make some home made chocolates after school for snacks for the big occasion.

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED ChocolateGirl

Of course the chocolates had to be organized.

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED OrganizingChocolates

And voila!

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED PlateofChocolate

Next we had to put Twinkle polish on Thunder and Stretch so that they were properly prepared for this special occasion.

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED TwinkleToesStretch

And of course you can't get near your pony without giving him a kiss!

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED KissingThunder

My friend Katrina had gone over to NS to meet up with a weanling that she had purchased in ON. His name is Teenie Weenie Dun It - and what a sweetie. He had the rear part of the trailer so that it could be a box stall for him, so he had to come off the trailer too when they arrived.

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Weenie

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED WeenieComingOff

Next it was Skipper's turn to come off. I may just have to mention that Katrina was the one who trailered Stretch down for me too. When Stretch arrived Lord Gord was still at work. As luck would have it, Lord Gord is flying back from a business trip tonight so once again isn't here for the arrival of our newest addition. Are you sensing a pattern?! I'm surprized he'll even leave the property anymore.

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED UntyingSkipper

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED LookBeforeyouLeap

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED OfftheTrailer

Heading to the barn to meet his new roomies. I must say it was a very quiet greeting. Skipper walked in like he's always lived there and the other boys didn't even give him a second look. Maybe it was the hay they were munching!

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED WalkingtotheBarn

We took a few minutes to maul him before putting him into his stall. He definitely is a little girl's pony. His ears perked right up whenever he heard Kayla talking, squealing and making other weird noises.

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED KissesforKayla

I am not really trying to suck the face off him. I was just giving him a little kiss and his fur is so long that my lips sort of got burried!

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED KissesforSkipper

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED FamilyHug

The little girl wrote Kayla a note asking her to take good care of Skipper. And to make sure she puts a santa hat on him during the holidays. She sent along a couple of pictures too. They are now hung in a place of honour in the tack room (on the fridge!)

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED EmmaleesNote

Part of me feels quite sad because I know that she's going to miss her pony. But a part of me is proud knowing that they felt comfortable enough to turn to us when they needed help. It's definitely an honour to have one of the NL Pony Celebraties in our barn.

Sooooo .... what's new with YOU today ! :36_1_41[1].gif
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:02 pm

I knew it !!! he's super cute. We have a nfld pony draft cross they live for ever and are really great ponies
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:32 pm

omg that is wonderful news!!!!!!!! He's adorable.. will be looking for many many more pics of this guy.. I love him!! Congrats... wow..
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 am

Wonderful story. Congrats on the new guys he is adorable. It is great when you get a pony that loves kids.

:congratulation
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:45 am

A BIG TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED 744977 to you on Skipper.. My heart breaks for that little girl..
I would love to have her address and send her a a gift : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:04 am

HOW TERRIFIC.........HE LOOKS REALLY BIG ENOUGH FOR LOTS OF FOLKS TO GET TO KNOW HIM REALLY WELL......EVEN THE LORD!!!!! WE CAN TELL BY YOUR FACES HOW INCREDIBLY DELIGHTED YOU GUYS WERE TO HAVE HIM THERE...............What an incredible story of the little girl...........I sure hope she continues to get strong...............is she close enough she can come over sometimes to see him Tammy????? He will be more than loved at your house thats for sure. TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED 775395
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:43 am

What a sweet looking pony. I hope you have a Santa hat and send a picture to the little girl (if you don't have a hat I think I do and would send it to you). I bet she will love to see it. Looks like he has another great home with lots of love and attention. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:13 am

Emmalee and her family are coming for a visit next weekend. We can't wait! She is doing really well now and you'd never know that she had such a rough start. This time of year is scarey though because of all the flu on the go - if she ever has to vomit she's in a very high risk situation. So far she has been able to avoid the flu. We are hoping that they end up moving to St. John's for work. In that case Skipper will stay here as a boarder and they will come out on weekends, use our cabin as their own little place, and the kids can go mad together.

Skipper is settling in well. He looked lonely in his own paddock this morning so Thunder is now in with him. They are getting along great! I'll have to try and upload some pics from today on photobucket tonight.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Wow! What a fantastic story.... the power of ponies. We don't doubt it for a second...

What a fabulous new addition to add to your crew!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
shelly

shelly

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:54 pm

So glad to see Skipper gone to such a great home. He's a wonder pony! Him and Thunder make an uber cute pair!

It's so strange driving through Reidville and not seeing Skipper and Emma-lee out in the garden....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED   TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOMORROW WILL BE GREAT - UPDATED
Page 1 of 1