Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cam arrived safely

Go down 
+2
Loves Color
morningstaracres
6 posters
AuthorMessage
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: Cam arrived safely   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:25 pm

A quick update . Been that recently I have experienced serious back pain and am awaiting Xray results we have had to make some drastic changes here at Morning Star Acres.

Cam (our beautiful gray gelding) whome we relocated to our facility a few months ago departed on route to his new forever home with a wonderful couple that resides in newfoundland.

cam was a pro and fell in love with them...He is a great people horse......sara and Dave feell in love with him when they saw him on our website and posted adds on kijiji....

Huge congrats to sara adn dave of newfoundland.

safe travels and there will be tons of updates.......

Thankyou especially to Katherine who relocated her STB mare through us 2 years ago.....She is a dear friend of the new owners....

I am very saddened to see him leave but I know I will not be able to ride again if I get the surgery...

Velocity is next to go and her sale is pending to a pre approved family who owns her sister COCO.......

The older horses ladytese and Chardonnel will remain for the rest of their lives with us here.......

We are still going to work on relocations and may take in a few urgent cases next spring and summer but will remain with only 2 for now....

Last edited by morningstaracres on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cam arrived safely   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:49 pm

I am so sorry that you have to do this; but, am proud that you are finding homes that are making it easier.
:hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cam arrived safely   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Keep your chin up kiddo............you are doing the best you can at this point in your life........ :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cam arrived safely   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Glad you were able to find him a good home. Did you let R know that he is going?
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: SD   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:19 pm

SD since we got Cam I continually sent RAchel emails with no reply back. KNowing that she was attached to him I gave up sending as I figured it would break her heart.....

I lost her number so had no other way but email to contact her.

He is going to a forever home and if things don't work out at any point he comes back to us...I know it's forever as we know where he is going.....

We will be able to take a vacation and visit......Newfoundland is far but we have never been there and some co-workers I talk with on the phone give me along with Cam the opportunity to travel and make a worthwile visit.If you see R let her know not to worry. Updates will be received always.....

either via email or facebook.....We will always have them
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cam arrived safely   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:46 pm

He's going to a beautiful farm with a pretty pinto mare to be his girlfriend, haha! MSA, if you come to NL for a visit you'll have to come meet me and my horses too! Dave and Sara's place is only about 25 minutes from me (when I'm not away teaching).
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:03 pm

LOL:) Shelly

They are a fabulouos couple. Misty the paint I beleive they told me funny stories today about her.

I look forward to udpates and feel reasured that he is going to a forever home. Sara and Dave I beleive are becoming new friends and Cam will be spoiled for a very long time.

It is nice to hear great things about them as it reassures me as a horse owner knowing ...

thankyou very much shelly.

Oh BTW my daughter's mare is pending sale to a new home also.....
Back to top Go down
shelly

shelly

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cam arrived safely   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:30 pm

That's good to hear. I meant it when I said I wish could afford just one more so I could have her too. Glad to know she's going somewhere nice.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cam arrived safely   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:37 pm

I know you feel sad MS but i am so pleased he is going to a good home... and you get to go see him which will be fun
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: thoughts   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Thankyou everyone.....I absolutely understand that he is going to a good home.......makes me feel good....Makes me see how much I do make a difference in the STB relocation program.
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: update   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Update

Sorry I did not update sooner.

Cam arrived safely and travelled like a pro and has arrived at his new destination. I do have pics of his arrival.

WHiskey the paint mare is in love with him...Misty the boss amre will go out with him once he settles from teh long boat ride.

thnaks for the well wishes everyone.

Now to get the mare into a new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cam arrived safely Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cam arrived safely   Cam arrived safely Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cam arrived safely
Page 1 of 1