Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........

Go down 
+8
Highlander
Freva
Wissy
C4B's
MSFarm
Bay-Lee
Fiere
just joan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Empty
PostSubject: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:52 am

WELL, I was looking for a neutered male, big, hairy, kind, around 5 or 6 years old........but what I had brought home............is an adorable 8 month old female Great Pyrenese..............so.......got a few of the requirements correct...........but how could you resist this face and help a friend at the same time.

so ladies here she is............SOPHIE............Judy Batemans' puppy.............. now Sams

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... DSCI0187-2

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... DSCI0188-1

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... DSCI0191-2

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... DSCI0197-4

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... DSCI0198

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... DSCI0200-3

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... DSCI0207-1

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... DSCI0209-1

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... DSCI0211-2
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Fiere

Fiere

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:03 am

oh my goodness the size of her!!!

gorgeous dog, joan. I wish you all the best with your new albino buffalo!

eta: the size of the dogs next to Haimish! I think they'd be more efficient in the cart! lol!

Last edited by Fiere on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:08 am

OH MY GOD she is gourgous...............How was Sam when she came??, I'm sure he was just Sam..:), congrats on your new addition Joan, she is very luck puppy....She had a great start in life at Judy's,now Sam will do the rest...
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:40 am

Congrats joan! I'm sure Sam is one happy puppy!

Have fun cleaning up all that FUR!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 am

She is just gorgous... and she was so good on the trip up Rob said she spent the whole trip up in the front most of it laying down with her head on his lap with an occasional get up and lick Rob on the face hahahahaah Joan is lucky to get her....and if she goes missing Joan ... she not here..really she not!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 am

she's beautiful Joan.. she looks like my girl I had years ago.. they are such a kind sweet dog.. omg she's big.. their poop is going to be bigger than ponies..hehehehe.. can't wait to see her next month.. only a few more weeks.. your gonna have your hands full with us and the critters..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 am

Wow...Sophie is as big as Sam......and she still might grow some more!!! I am so happy for you and Sam!!!! He looks a bit smitten in some of the pictures...we will know it is love when he shares the beloved dinosaur bone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Ah Joan,i am really happy for you and Sam.She is a beauty,i'd say Sam is smitten.

I love how Sohie's the same size as Sam.

Big Congrats,She won't replace Bear but she will sure help heal the pain of his loss. :congratulation :congratulation :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 pm

Guess i'll have to meet her sometime-Eh!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Lucky, lucky Sam. He's going to have so much fun with his sister. And I agree ... the dog poop is going to be much bigger than what Haimish puts out! Have fun with them JJ and keep the pictures coming! LOVE THE PUPS!
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm

She is beautiful Joan!! What a couple of nice looking dogs!
I just love the big ones!! :congratulation
:bigsmiley.png:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:18 pm

SHE IS TALLER AND LONGER THAN SAM...........but he outweighs her at least 30lbs......but he needs it.......she grabs his tail, swings him around, hip checks him to knock him over then sits on his head..............hahaaaaaaaaa.............tooooooooo many pix to post here.....most of them on facebook in my web albums on picasa...........but will put some in each day.............

Sam was VERY RUDE when she first arrived...........bowled me over.......but we fixed that right smartly........and then they were off the whole night..........I stayed in the barn......left the outside man door open........every 10 mins or so I;d go out and whistle.......they both came running......they got scootches and praise........then I let them go back at it............no wonder they were exhausted and totally wiped by the morning.............when they finally laid down and I was locking in the horses about 10 saturday morning, they were breathing and panting so hard I thought they were going to have heart attacks..........now they are joined together........way way way way too cool......

I sure miss Bear, but I;m some glad Sophie came into our lives............SAM TOO. :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Oh she's so sweet. I am so glad she and Sam are getting along now! I keep going back to your pictures on Facebook and looking through them. Ole' Bear would approve of the new guard, I'm sure. :)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 pm

You aren't the only one who misses Bear Joan. Kayla is devestated that he passed away. She has a moment almost every day where she says she misses him and she cries a little. I used to give her the whole speal about life/death/quality of life, etc. She finally looked at me today and said, "mom, I just feel sad that I didn't have more time to spend with him. I only got to see him once in my whole life - and now he's gone." I guess she'll just have to come to terms with it on her own. I can't help that feel her reaction is a real tribute to Bear and shows how much he meant to everyone - even if they only got to see him "once in their lives".

Miss ya Bear!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:57 am

well, shoot Tammy, if that doesnt make me bawl today.......tell her please that I thank her a lot......He was a really special dog, and although the new puppy is here with Sam.........he will always be missed.......Bear truly was the KING of BEIN PHADRUIG.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:09 am

Not hard to tell they are both smitten with eachother. The hair though! You're going to have to wrap yourself up come spring time or you just might suffocate. lol!

I'm happy for you Joan. :animal-smiley-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........   SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAMS NEW BUDDY HAS ARRIVED...........
Page 1 of 1