Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)

Go down 
+12
Sooke
Ellie*Mae
PaintedRidge
FIREBUG
Tammy
D-Cutch
Freva
just joan
munchmom
lb-ranch
Sailorgirl
C4B's
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Empty
PostSubject: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:36 pm

I had today off work as Hubby's back went yesterday he was getting dressed and started coughing and his back went and he dropped to the floor, he made it to the living room floor and took a load of pain killers, when i got home it took me an hour to get him off the floor and an hour to get him down the stairs and into the truck and took him to the hospital where they gave him a pain killing / muscle relaxing injection...

Today he is even worse, he got out of bed this morning but collpases to the floor where he stayed all day, i wrapped him in blankets, he made lots of attempts to move but could not and was just screaming with the pain, he has managed to get back into bed now but the muscle spasms are terrible with every movement !!!!!!

He has been doing all the work with the horses as i have tendenitis in my right shoulder, i have been contemplating having the cortisone shot in my shoulder (fed up with the pain now) , and views ??????

Last edited by C4B's on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Wow hubby sounds like he's in excruciating pain! If you get a cortisone shot and it makes you feel better for a bit, that might help in doing more work around the horses but as long as you didn't overdo it right? I wish I was your neighbor I could help you out. :882297.gif:
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 pm

hope your hubby gets feeling better soon, as for Cortisone... I had shoulder pain so bad I could barely get dressed and doing chores was impossible with that arm, I couldnt even reach up in the cupboard or do anything that required lifting my arm. had cortisone shot and immediatly felt relief, and now 4 week later its great, a little stiffness at times but no real pain. If it acts up again I'm definatly going for another shot.
Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 am

First off get your Hubby to a chiropractor. I have been there done that and it is extremely painful and yes I did everything the Drs told me to do including getting stomach problems from all of the drugs they gave me. Nothing worked for me execpt the Chiro. I still go every 3 weeks and can throw 50lb bales with the best of them.

I now have issues with my shoulder because of a whiplash injury - the next thing I am trying is accupunture. The Chiro got rid of the knot but the nerve is inflamed and I refuse to take ant-iinflammatory drugs (see stomach problems above LOL). If that does not work then it may be cortisone for me too but I hope not.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:10 am

Thanks girls, i have had to stay home again today, he is even worse than yesterday and can not move, i tried to get to to sit on the edge of the bed it took him ages to get there and just screamed and fell back down, i feel i should try and get him back to the hospital today but i cannnot move him !!!!!!!!!!!even after all the painkillers take effect he cannot move !!! oh the stress........ yes MM i will get him too the chiropracter when he can move.... and i have had chiro.. accupunture and ultrasound on my shoulder which helps but does not eliminate the pain...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 am

maybe he needs some of the good stuff Ed has??
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Well Rob is drugged to the eye balls and in another 10mins i am going to try and move him or get him moving him self with help hahahahaha will let you know how it goes later if its not good i will try and get him back to the hospital !!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:19 pm

well totally stoned is ok so long as he is painfree...........but remember, you cannot allow him to go out on to the balcony and just lean him over the edge.........no matter how much time and effort it will save to get him to the truck!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:03 am

got back really late last night and had no internet access, but ROB was admitted and even with IV morphine still could not move, he had a CT scan which shows 2 protruding disc, they will see how he is today, but they suspect they may have to do surgery due to the severity of the pain................stress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:36 am

Poor Rob. It is a good thing that you were able to get him to the hospital. Anything with the back can be so serious but at least he is where he can get the proper treatments and meds to relieve his pain. Take care of yourself as well. Prayers for you both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:06 am

Wowzers...poor Rob....

I hope they find something to give him that will help relieve the pain. Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:01 pm

YIKES! This sounds very scarey. I'm hoping for the best for Rob and you. Keep us updated and give Rob our good wishes. Men are hard enough to deal with, let alone men in excrutiating pain! Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:11 pm

No real news... waited all day to see a doctor, luckily Rob slept for most of it in a morphine induced stupor, and when the doctor standing in for our doctor arrived he was worse than useless.... so i gave him Bleeding heart... and Rob will see the neurosurgeon tomorrow......thanks for all your good wishes, this had not been a good year roll on 2010.....
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Best wishes to the both of you. I hope they can help Rob feel better soon. He must be in so much
pain.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Rob goes in for surgery tonight.... good vibes needed
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 pm

(((((((((((((((((VIBING))))))))))))))))))) THE BIG GUY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Hope all goes well. Healing vibes being sent for Rob. Will be thinking of you both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Holy $&*@ ! I'm thinking positive thoughts for Rob. Hope all goes well. Let us know how things went as soon as you get a chance. Big hug to you both. BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) 757770
Back to top Go down
PaintedRidge

PaintedRidge

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Best Whishes:) BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) 757770
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 am

Thanks everyone, it really helps having all of you behind me, Rob's surgery was cancelled at 11pm due to another emergency Rob was already a emergency extra so he is meant to go down some time this morning.......i am exhausted i woke up this morning exhausted and just wanted to put my head back under the pillows.......can't wait for it all to be over and i can get him on the road to recovery..........
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Hoping hubby makes out ok! Any more news? BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) 757770
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Rob has just gone in for surgery.............can't wait for it to be over.....
Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Prayers heading your way - plus fingers and toes crossed and jingling like mad. Hang in there girl - it will soon all be over!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:49 pm

:tn_prayer114.j Non-stop until it's over and you have him home again.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:54 pm

I have just got home, Rob came out of the recovery room at 6pm and he can moved all his fingers and toes, WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! i feel like a different person tonight, thank you all for all you thoughts and prayers i am sure it helps !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: