Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)

Go down 
+12
Sooke
Ellie*Mae
PaintedRidge
FIREBUG
Tammy
D-Cutch
Freva
just joan
munchmom
lb-ranch
Sailorgirl
C4B's
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Great news!!! Hopefully you can get a good night's rest. Tomorrow is a new day, day 1 of Rob's recovery. Hope is a smooth and speedy one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Get some rest and keep up the good work. I know that Rob appreciates everything you're doing for him.
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Thoughts, prayers and healing vibes...I'd send a hug, but I know how much they hurt sometimes....
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:05 am

Hope everything went well. Keep us posted. Good vibres going your way.
Back to top Go down
barnmom

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Healing vibes your way!!!
Hope recovery is swift and all goes well! I don't think there is anything worse pain wise than a bad back , effects your whole body.
Good-luck Hope he's well soon.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 pm

so when is the big guy getting out.............and how are we getting him up those stairs............block and tackle???????? just kidding.........hope he is recovering well. Ed says to say HI
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:29 am

Thinking of you and Rob and hoping for a quick recovery!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 am

Sorry all, the last few days i have not been on the computer at all, when i have spare minutes at work i go up to the ward to see Rob and at night when i get home i have so much to do, i do my chores and collapse into bed, poor horses do not get much attention other than a clean out and feed.

Rob is improving every day and we are hoping he will be let out at the weekend, so get the block and tackle ready JJ hahahahahaha, he is moving around a little more to and from wash room and kitchen to make coffee / tea. they are bringing him down off his pain killers which has been up and down, he had a really tearful day which really worried me because that is not Rob!!!! but the dr said he had had enough morphine to knock out a clyd horse and was still in pain, so it shows how much pain he was in....
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:23 am

Keep up the good work. When he gets home you're both going to need some serious down time. You must be absolutely exhausted!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:51 am

GLAD TO HEAR HE IS MOVING AROUND EVEN IF IT IS JUST FOR TEAING AND PEEING............LET ME KNOW HOW YOU INVISION GETTING HIM HOME AND UP THE STAIRS.........I DONT THINK I CAN PULL THE ROPE ON THE WINCH............OH, WAIT, THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA.......WE CAN START THE TRACTOR, MAKE A SEAT AND WINCH HIM UP TO THE DECK............... :cowboyhound.gi seriously..........what have you got figured out...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:43 pm

I hope all is going well. Best wishes and a speedy recovery as well.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:52 pm

I'm sure she will fill us all in, but I did hear he is home and did not need extra machinery to help him up the stairs...........woohooo
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Great news! I hope things are going well.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Well, what a weekend, Rob was allowed to come home after they checked him on the stairs, he is on strict orders he has to spend a lot of time in bed this first week and then gradually increase his walking everyday (which will have to be around the house in case he slips on the ice), he has to go back and see the surgeon in the 3rd week of jan, he is not allowed to sit and watch TV on the couch he has to lay in bed if he wants to watch TV. since he has been home the wind has raged, i was so worried a tree was going to come down and he would not be able to do anything and what could i do !!!!! i have had no internet access at all untill this evening.

But Rob is really happy to be home and the dogs were so pleased to see him hahahahahaha, he has had some trouble coming off the drugs with mood swings and being very emotional........

Thank you all for your good thoughts !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm so glad he is on his way to recovery. You must be so glad he is feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 pm

You need any chainsaw work done, just shout C...or anything else we can help with...So glad you got Rob home, you can start to breathe again now...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 am

so glad Rob is home, lets hope with a bit of time he'll be a lot more comfortable.. poor bugger .. keep us updated in his progress.. major healing vibes head your way..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Great news! He must be pretty happy to be home again. Now if he can just keep his sanity while following the doctor's orders. It seems that most days we all wish we could just lay around but when you HAVE to do it, the joy is just not there. Sure makes me me thankful!

Oh, and tell Rob "WELCOME TO THE SISTERHOOD". :welcomeclipart Mood swings, being emotional ... sounds like PMS to me! Seriously though, I hope that they don't last too long. Medication is great but coming off it is one of the biggest challenges.

Hang in there girl and remember that you aren't alone so don't hesitate to call out to those who have offered help. Best wishes to Rob!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 am

Hey, just wondering how the big guy is doing now.. hopefully he's a bit more mobile and not in so much pain.. Get well Rob!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:26 am

Rob is doing great, yesterday was the first day i noticed he was staring to relax, before that he was moving but he looked stiff like he was afraid to move (i guess he would be) today he can have his first shower and the dressings can come off, i will enjoy ripping off the plaster... no of course i won't hahahahahahahaha the stiches are disolvable so they don't need to come out and then he has to start walking he will have to walk around the house the drive is too icy... .. but he is on the mend !!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:42 am

That's wonderful news Carol!!!!!!!!11
:christmas01.gi
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Great to hear that Rob is improving. :christmas05.gi to you both!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm glad to hear that he's doing much better.. :)
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:05 am

That's fabulous news Carol! Way to go Rob! My previous offer holds always though...Woo Hoo!...So Happy for you both! :santjump.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:09 am

when I went over to feed the other morning, he looked like he had lost quite a bit of weight......he was pale, but up and moving.............woooooooo hoooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)   BAD DAY!!! (up-dated) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD DAY!!! (up-dated)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Hats By Sue :: General Topics :: Good Day and/or a Bad Day let us Know!-
Jump to: