Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Progression *Graphic*

Go down 
+5
D-Cutch
Tammy
Oakie Dokie
just joan
SexyDexy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Progression *Graphic* Empty
PostSubject: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Here is how George's wound has healed over the past 5 weeks. It is so amazing how the body can heal itself so quickly.

Oct 28th
Progression *Graphic* Image013
Progression *Graphic* Image017

Nov 2nd
Progression *Graphic* Image036

Nov 5th
Progression *Graphic* Nov5b

Nov 9th
Progression *Graphic* Nov9b1

Nov 18th
Progression *Graphic* Nov18-1

Nov 25th
Progression *Graphic* Nov25b

Dec 2nd
Progression *Graphic* Dec2c

Amazing! I still haven't gotten the vet bill yet and I'm scared Progression *Graphic* 466697 lol!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:08 pm

And incase you all forget what the front end looks like, here's the pretty boy himself

Progression *Graphic* PICT0008-1
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 pm

poor wee bugger............but, boy what a difference time and clean living make!! still looks like a map of some old logging roads, but it sure did close up nice.......he sure is prettier from the front now!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:00 pm

wow he is healing fantastic!!!! It actually is healing a lot quicker than I would of guessed.....I'd like to see how he looks in another month....He will probably be almost 100%..You can tell he must be very healthy, to be healing so nicely..

Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Nice healing job. I can't believe the difference in such a short period of time. Nature is certainly a wonderful thing! Mind you, he still looks better from the front!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:25 pm

What a huge improvement! Way to go SD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:30 pm

he is really healing well good luck with the bill, my horse cut the back of his fetlock off i was so scared for the bill (at the time i was a full time student part time staples lady slipper) but it ended up being like $500 so hopefully yours won't be to bad either
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:29 am

Glad to see it is healing so well! That is great!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Paint-Lady

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Wow, that is looking great! When Mouse had her leg injury, my bill was over $ 1000...but the vet was out quite a few times.
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:17 pm

WOW!!!!! That looks SO good! Good job. Hey don't worry about the bill, worrying is not going to change anything. The vet did a great job stitching it up the wound. I really like how you took pictures of the healing process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progression *Graphic*   Progression *Graphic* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progression *Graphic*
Page 1 of 1