Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!

Go down 
+5
munchmom
Ellie*Mae
mypony
imarowdyrebel
oldladynewhorse
9 posters
AuthorMessage
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Empty
PostSubject: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 am

Ok, so, I finally decided to post pictures of my boob through my ordeal. The pictures are graphic!! Wait they are no worse then pictures of Joan's butt!! Some of you have seen the 1st two that were on FB. It had been a month since I had the procedure done and it is slowly healing.

The boob before my surgery and just before I went to outpatients:
WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Picture173-1
After Surgery:
WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Picture177-1
After 3 weeks:
WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Picture180-1
And Today:
WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Picture191
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 am

omg all that from a spider bite! It looks like that was very painful, I am glad you are on the mend!
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Wow that is something else! It is healing pretty good! Who would have thought a spider bite could do that!

Now if we only had a picture of joan's butt to compare...If only........
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:43 pm

MP - careful what you wish for!!

OLNH - thank goodness you are on the mend...dear lord, what an ordeal for you!
Has the doctor ever seen anything like that before?????
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:54 pm

EM, He told him he had never seen anything like it. He also told me he took a quart of infection out of it. Yuck!!It is still draining but I am feeling better, not as tired etc. I told him when I was half under I had a horse and now everytime he sees me he asks how Ponie is! Doesn't remember my name but my horse.
Back to top Go down
munchmom

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Holy snappin' arseholes, girl. That is something else!! Glad you are finally feeling better - that was a nasty experience for sure.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:06 pm

you didnt put any lilacs or moss there...........thats what would have made the difference............some glad you are feeling better girly..........cant wait to see you next weekend............ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 pm

so glad you are feeling better...and it's looking better too...note to self - more words of wisdom to live by - when arachnide collecting use a jar, not your bra...follow the bubbles...never drive faster than your angels can fly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:01 pm

And that's just another reason I HATEEEEE spiders with the passion! My father always says "don't let them getcha down" he makes fun of me cause I'm so damn scared of them! Well look at the damage they can do.. So glad you're feeling better Jayne!

Oh and hope to see yah at the paint show next year, stay away from all spiders! ha
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:39 am

It looks like it's finally healing up. What a horrible ordeal. I was afraid of spiders before but now I'm totally paranoid. I had to wear a turtleneck when I went blueberry picking!

Sort of looks like your boob has an Daisy now though. WEIRD!

Glad you're feeling better. Fighting an infection like that sure zapps the body of any strength. thinking of you. Actually, thinking of your boob.

:hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Thank god..that is starting to look better i was really worried it was not going to heal...take it easy still..your body is still fighting !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!    WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING: GRAPHIC PICTURES!!
Page 1 of 1