Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!! Empty
PostSubject: GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!!   GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:26 am

WELLLLLLLL I woke up this morning and the wind took the kids' swing set..... GRRRRRRRRRRR I spent WAY WAY WAY too many hours building that thing. It was all pegged in the ground (and I actually for the most part put it together properly) and the wind got under the tree house part and picked it up and snapped it right off and sent it rolling... I told Brittany that Daddy could fix it... Mommy is retiring her drill. GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!! 474306

The joys of living in the middle of a field!@#!@#!@
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!!   GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:58 am

I hear your pain. Only for us it was the "trampoline incident of 2008". Your field must have a similar climate as your tropical island paradise!
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!!   GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:44 pm

It is crazy windy here too!!! I can hear the siding popping and snapping!!!! And I have to get the kids from school soon!!!BBBRRRRR.....

Tammy....Trampiline accident!!!!!OH DEAR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!!   GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Well the swing set bit is crappy but a guy at work just told me his ladder slid off his roof and hit his car in two spots.... NOT a nice Christmas present that is for sure!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!!   GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:01 am

D....I was worried you were going to say the HUGE AIR BAG that is your indoor had GONE!!!!!!!!!! NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowgirlride.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!!   GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRRRRRRR - darn wind!!!
Page 1 of 1