Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darn Mother Nature!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Darn Mother Nature!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Darn Mother Nature!!!!   Darn Mother Nature!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 am

This weather is NOT making me very happy!!!!

We have 30 horses in the barn that can't go out because our fields look like skating rinks... oh joy oh bliss!@#@!#!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Darn Mother Nature!!!!   Darn Mother Nature!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:32 am

well, you at least have the option of letting them run around the indoor for a couple of minutes each.......thats a big plus............yes NO????????? Darn Mother Nature!!!! 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Darn Mother Nature!!!!   Darn Mother Nature!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 am

Two of my stalls flooded and I'm on a hill.Darn Mother Nature!!!! 382802 Just eating my lunch before I have to go out and shovel water Darn Mother Nature!!!! 336163 Darn Mother Nature!!!! 989857 Shovel water, argh and strip the stalls... Darn Mother Nature!!!! 602907
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Darn Mother Nature!!!!   Darn Mother Nature!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:55 am

Carlo, how much rain did you get?! We're due to be hit tonight. The temp has risen from -10 this morning to -2 already. Rain, freezing rain and ice pellets are forecasted. Fun, fun, fun ....
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Darn Mother Nature!!!!   Darn Mother Nature!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 pm

We got way more than the 10-15 mm that was forecasted. It was pouring all night. My kitchen and 2 rooms in the basement were sopping wet and the fields are soon to be skating rinks as soon as it freezes again. The wind is really something too, ripped my downspout right off the house.
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Darn Mother Nature!!!!   Darn Mother Nature!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Not sure how much rain fell, it is still raining here (south of Moncton) But in the old mare's stall it was passed my ankles. I was glad I didn't blanket her last night, or she would of been wearing a water logged rug all night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darn Mother Nature!!!!   Darn Mother Nature!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darn Mother Nature!!!!
Page 1 of 1