Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT Empty
PostSubject: HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT   HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:43 pm

OUR FRIEND ANNE LOUISE MACDONALD..........HAS A NEW BOOK.......called MY NATURAL HORSES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VySnYyV-dk
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT   HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 am

My book arrived yesterday. IT'S GREAT !! What a lovely job she has done. I took it with me yesterday to read during gymnastics. When the girls came up for break they all had a look at the book. They LOVED the pictures. Especially the ones of the horses sleeping. There's a close up of Isabelle asleep with her tongue hanging out so of course she looks dead. That was their favourite one - bunch of savages! If you get a chance, get your hands on a copy - it's fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT   HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 am

Joan how do I get a copy of the book????
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT   HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 am

It's on Amazon Wissy. I have it on my list for my next order. I wait till I get enough for the free shipping.

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/0981391001/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT   HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:53 pm

I ordered mine from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT   HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:20 am

I ordered mine from Amazon Canada.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT   HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGAHORSE FARM HAS A NEW BOOK OUT
Page 1 of 1