Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PESSOA COMBO TURNOUT with FLEXI NECK BLANKET - SOLD !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tammy

PESSOA COMBO TURNOUT with FLEXI NECK BLANKET - SOLD !!!! Empty
PostSubject: PESSOA COMBO TURNOUT with FLEXI NECK BLANKET - SOLD !!!!   PESSOA COMBO TURNOUT with FLEXI NECK BLANKET - SOLD !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:58 pm

PESSOA COMBO TURNOUT with FLEXI NECK BLANKET. Size 74. $250.00

This top of the line Waterproof-Breathable turnout blanket from Pessoa is the ultimate in cold weather protection. The attached neck and extended contoured sides provide added coverage. This blanket features an 1800 denier ballistic weave outer shell with enhanced breathability. It has 340 gram insulation with a 3M moisture wicking quick dry lining. Fixed tail flap, nylon taffeta chest lining and shoulder gusset.

I bought this warm blankie thinking that Stretch would need it this winter but he has fooled me and has grown an unbelieveable winter coat (including a goat beard!), therefore I am selling it. Blanket has never even been tried on a horse. Beautiful blue colour (sort of sky blue/peacock blue shade).

Here's the link to one of the stores that sells it.

http://www.picovs.ca/product.sc?productId=2236&categoryId=29
Back to top Go down

PESSOA COMBO TURNOUT with FLEXI NECK BLANKET - SOLD !!!!
Page 1 of 1