Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: 2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER   2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:06 am

For sale: 2005 Featherlite Stl stock/combo 2H trailer. Bumper pull, straight load, step-up. 7' high, 12' long (14 from bumper to hitch), 6' wide. Side escape door, rubber mats, electric brakes, emergency break away system, sway bars and chains. This trailer is in very good condition and has only been lightly used. $7500.00

2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER IMG_1406

2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER IMG_1409

2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER IMG_1408

Delivery is available as we will be coming to pick up a new trailer in PEI.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: 2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER   2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:33 pm

oh very nice trailer Tammy.. wishing I could afford one..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: 2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER   2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:19 pm

It IS a beautiful trailer. We are looking for a ramp load to accommodate our aging little steed!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: 2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER   2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:10 am

this may sound stupid, but why dont you just build him his own.....like those ramp things for atv's..........not like he is huge and heavy......bet you he would walk up a ladder if you put it there..... :bounce: I mean the trailer is awesome as it is, I would hate to give it up if it were mine.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: 2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER   2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:09 pm

I've mulled that idea over quite a few times. However, living with Lord Gord, it wouldn't be just a simple ramp. The Lord has a pinache for turning what I consider to be a simple litte project into the most complicated venture ever. So what to us would be a ramp for little Thunder would turn into something to withstand the loading of an elephant - and yet as light as a feather. And of course it would have to be remote controlled, have an engine and be able to go up and down VERY fast! .... Basically I want a ramp BEFORE the demise of the pony!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: 2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER   2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 pm

hahahahaaaaaaaaaa.......sounds exactly like my Ed.........drives me insane.......should be a 15min job, turns into a couple of months...........so I ususally just get it started and then let him look......sigh......you forgot about the folding up and being portable blah blah blah....... :cheers: :cheers: sorry I mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER   2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2005 FEATHERLITE STL STOCK/COMBO TRAILER
Page 1 of 1