Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good/Bad day?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

Good/Bad day? Empty
PostSubject: Good/Bad day?   Good/Bad day? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:59 pm

The day i've been dreading has finally come :( i sold my paint gelding... sigh.. and as sad as i am to see him go, im also happy that hes going to a home where they have the time to put into him to bring him to his potential.. it was even more sad because i am away at school and wouldnt be there to see him off, but the girl who bought him was very kind and thoughtful enough to stop in truro on her way to halifax to let me see him and say my goodbyes!!! i dont think its really sunk in yet that he wont be there when i go home next, but i suppose its for the best.. after all, the two that are still at home are going to be enough work this spring!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Good/Bad day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good/Bad day?   Good/Bad day? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:09 pm

That was really nice of her to stop and let you say goodbye. I think it's a good indication of what type of home he is going to. A GOOD ONE!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Good/Bad day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good/Bad day?   Good/Bad day? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 am

Letting them go can certainly be bittersweet. Good/Bad day? 801449

Atleast you know he is going to a good home where they'll give him all the attention he needs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

Good/Bad day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good/Bad day?   Good/Bad day? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am

Very thoughtful indeed! Sounds like he went to a stellar home, sometimes we have to make choices in our lives that are difficult but deep down we know they were the right ones. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Sponsored content

Good/Bad day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good/Bad day?   Good/Bad day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good/Bad day?
Page 1 of 1