Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE RAIN IS HERE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

THE RAIN IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: THE RAIN IS HERE   THE RAIN IS HERE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 am

Well gang, the rain has hit us. We didn't get the freezing rain that they were calling for last night, but they're talking about us having over 20 mm within the next 24 hrs. And of course to go with the rain there is a strong wind blowing! So the boys are still in the barn munching away. I know they'd be fine outside but it breaks my heart to see Stretch's pittiful face when the rain is being blown into his face. He's such a weiner! Hopefully our temperatures will stay above 0 so it won't freeze.

How is everyone else making out? All I can think of is D-Clutch with 30 horses barred in the barn. Talk about alot of manure! Ugh!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

THE RAIN IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RAIN IS HERE   THE RAIN IS HERE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 am

Our critters are out today!!! Yahoooo THE RAIN IS HERE 368450

The rain and wind yesterday melted enough that everything is just muck and grass - so nothing the equines can't handle.

Hubby spent a good part of yesterday and will spend most of this morning clean stalls. We keep all of our own critters in straight stalls which cuts down on the mess.

Do you have much snow for the rain to melt away?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

THE RAIN IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RAIN IS HERE   THE RAIN IS HERE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 pm

We didn't have much snow to start with. Now it's just a pile of slush in the driveway because we didn't bother plowing it - much to Kayla's delight! We're supposed to get another 25 mms - they have a heavy rainfall warning issued for our area. Today Stretch rolled while I was in his paddock and the ground is that saturated with water that when he got up the mud was literally dripping off him. Not to mention that it was pleasantly mixed with MANURE! No kisses for the big man tonight ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE RAIN IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RAIN IS HERE   THE RAIN IS HERE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RAIN IS HERE
Page 1 of 1