Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rain Goddess available for lease!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Rain Goddess available for lease! Empty
PostSubject: Rain Goddess available for lease!   Rain Goddess available for lease! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Does it have to @#$%$^%&* rain EVERY time I have a lesson scheduled???? Was supposed to ride at 1, an issue popped up at my coaches barn and we changed the time to 5:30....and it's pouring....frig....oh, well, just so everyone is warned, we are trying again for Wed at 5:30, have your umbrella ready :-) Kind of funny, really! Last week it just TEEMED on Monday... lol! and the only other night she had available was Tues and everything was still soaked....not to mention the gale force winds, which bug me worse than the horse....22 and sunny on Wednesday! Whoot whoot!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Rain Goddess available for lease!   Rain Goddess available for lease! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:13 pm

keeping everything crossed for a none rain event for your lesson :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Rain Goddess available for lease!   Rain Goddess available for lease! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:05 am

Ellie CANCEL PLEASE, my hubby is hoping to take the end of the week off and have our yearly HAYcation and we can't do that in the rain. There are things we could do on a rainy day off but with all three kids home that isn't even likely to happen :doglaugh.gif: Aug. has really been a washout.

Good luck, actually I have everything crossed, right now the forecast is SUN until Sunday with only a slight chance of showers on Friday, but I guess we all know how reliable that is!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Goddess available for lease!   Rain Goddess available for lease! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Goddess available for lease!
Page 1 of 1