Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good day with wissy and firebug

Go down 
+3
Loves Color
Lightning
barnmom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
barnmom

Good day with wissy and firebug Empty
PostSubject: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Yaaaay!! Went to the demonstration in greenwood yesterday with wissy and firebug and really
enjoyed myself! Minus the damn near freezing to death mind you.Lol
Also got to meet lightning finally. It was nice to meet you debbie.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Glad you had a great time. It was great to meet you too!!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 pm

The demo was great. Don't think I have been that cold in my live...good thing the demo was interesting. Wish I would have got to meet you guys.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:29 pm

yup it was cold.. my feet wow.. next time I'll be sure to wear those electric socks I have tucked away.. Loves Color.. too bad we didn't have name tags or something, would have been nice meeting you too.. lots of people there wasn't there.. I had a good time and can't wait to get back there next month with Gunnar for the clinic!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:04 pm

SO WAS THERE LOTS OF FARTING AND LAUGHING.........or were you all just so enthralled with the clinic and busy stomping your feet trying to stay warm.........did you have some captain with you...........too bad everything is just soooooooooo far from here. glad you guys had a chance to have some fun,. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Funny you should mention the socks...one of the ladies that was with me forgot hers on her kitchen table. Name tags would have been great...I keep looking around thinking I wonder if that person is someone from ME.

Very nice facility too. Is there horses that stay there? Sure wish we had something like that here.

I have thought about making the trip up to watch some of the clinic and me some of the girls on here. Not, sure if it will be possible because of timing; but, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:25 am

Joan.. hehehe no farting this time and No Morgan (the rum drink, just in case I get accused of something else, if some people are reading this.. ) should have though it was dam cold!
and Joan everything he was teaching was exactly what we did at your place with Cathy and Mike.. exactly.. except we did more and of course was hands on.. it was good to see it and put a reminder in our heads.. I liked it.. he was from BC as well .. maybe he knows Cathy and Mike ..
Loves color.. most of the horses you saw there live there at the saddle club.. it's a fine place for clinics.. I'll be there next month I think it is March 13th and 14th for a clinic with Bowie Langille.. our first clinic of the year.. yahoooo can't wait.. hope you can come and watch ..
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:43 am

We had alot of fun. The clinic was really interesting. Gorde has all the patience in the world with
the horses. We should all have to wear ribbons or something so we recognize each other as ME
members when we go out to horsey functions.
JJ Ask Wissy about her hat cover. You are going to want one. She better be careful it don't go
missing if she ever wears it at your place.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:38 am

oh I wanna see a picture of the hat cover............and why the Bleeding heart were you all not wearing hot socks.....from wallmart.....just like hot hands......keep your feet warm for 8 hours......I wear them when I go for my lesson otherwise I'd never last the 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 am

Maybe we should look at getting some M-E jackets or baseball caps. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 am

Yes, Wissy has a picture 0f her snazzy hat cover. Lightening has a good idea. We should think
about that.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 am

Joan we didn't wear the hot socks cause we are simple.. thought about it though.. lol
ME caps and jackets would be nice.. ummmm more thoughts on that one!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:34 am

I would have liked to have gone but I wasn't keen on the whole leaving my house at 6 am and not getting back till 9 pm. I know, I'm a wuss but I like to sleep in on the weekends and I would have had to get up at 4 to be out of the house at 6. Good day with wissy and firebug 574459

I would like some ME apparel as well. Good day with wissy and firebug 573748
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:03 am

Yeah the three hour drive was for the birds; but, living in Shelburne I am used to that if I want to go to most things horsey. I agree with wearing something to let others know we are from ME.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:10 am

well, I'm pretty sure it was CJ who had the other little jackets done, and I still wear mine all the time......they are really comfy and I love the colour...LOL.........\I'd be in for an M E Jacket......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day with wissy and firebug   Good day with wissy and firebug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good day with wissy and firebug
Page 1 of 1