Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WISSY...it's official

Go down 
+4
D-Cutch
Whammy
Wissy
Caper Cowgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

WISSY...it's official Empty
PostSubject: WISSY...it''s official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:39 pm

June bugs are here.....I went outside for a smoke and heard this big clunk...It was the season's first June Bug hitting my door...Unfortunately I didn't have my phone with me to take a pic....but I am sure you can picture it....This big hard bug in attack mode....I told it where you lived

I am going to hide now...not from June Bugs....FROM YOU....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:26 pm

:devil5.gif: send ok.. I'll kill it.. squash it bash it smash it crunch it stomp on it bang it pound on it.. goddam I hate those things.. the little WISSY...it's official 393654

Then I'll shoot them all... :gunt.gif:
Back to top Go down
Whammy

Whammy

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:32 pm

I can see you know....just squirming in your seat.....hahahaha

Not that I am laughing...really I am not....great now my nose is growing....

Off to bed I go...back to work in the morning....I love this new job but 7 days in a row has me kinda burnt out...
Back to top Go down
Whammy

Whammy

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:33 pm

GREAT....I am logged in as Michael....guess I have to watch that....jesus
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Here I am..this is me....
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:38 am

Eugh Oh..... you got Wissy all fired up now....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:46 am

WISSY...it's official 336163 Wissy so very much HATES JUNE BUGS.. if I'm in my car or anywhere really and I hear anything that sounds like buzzing .. (only Junebug season) I just about freeze up.. I call home if I'm running behind.. and it's starting to get dark.. I panic.. I call and say ok turn lights off inside the house too.. and open the door.. I turn my headlights off coming up the driveway .. now this only happens every now and then.. because normally I'm home long before it gets dark..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:16 am

oh my god........I;m gonna make you a June bug mask........you can put it on at dusk and still go out and play in your garden or go for a pizza or to the barn.......whats your favourite colour sos I get it pretty for ya.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:53 am

Love you too Joan, but sorry that won't work.. you see I got myself so worked up over the buggers I couldn't bring myself to every let them get that close to me.. nope.. I have to be inside.. windows closed.. :pale:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:04 am

Other than the bathroom incident (which was never found :suspect: ) I've only seen one other so far about a week ago. Molly gracefully killed it for me. I had to leave the barn for fear of puking as she chowed down. I have a street light on my barn that I can't shut off so they have a feild day there every night. Last year, I actullay unscrewed the bulb so that it wouldn't come on during June 🇳🇴 WISSY...it's official 338415
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:14 am

O.K. Wissy, BEWARE. This is an official warning that yes, JUNE BUGS have been seen in our area. All over the screen door last night and saw one this
morning that wanted to air-lift the horse to the paddock. It's time to keep your
hat on and don't look into the light. Be home before dark. You know how big
bugs are here. These June bugs are as big as Baby Turtles.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:38 am

sorry to hear that..........I very rarely see a june bug, of course around here May and June sort of run into July........so we go from freezing winter........to way too hot July........and a gazillion mosquitoes.........the black flies have just arrived here..
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:08 am

The Black flies have been out in full force here too. I've gotten some good welts from them this year. Little buggers!
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Yup June bugs are baaaaaaack!!! I saw a dead one on my balcony this morning...I'm on the third floor for god's sake in the middle of Dartmouth!!!...I can't see how they can even get airborne they're so big...like Firebug said "as big as baby turtles"...hahahaha. Take cover and keep yer windows closed Wissy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WISSY...it's official   WISSY...it's official Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WISSY...it's official
Page 1 of 1