Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a great week

Go down 
+6
Freva
Sooke
just joan
Tammy
MoonShadow
C4B's
10 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Feeling very sorry for myself today, i lost my voice last wednesday but felt ok!! voice gone a little more on thurs and an awful sore throat but still felt ok untill thurs evening, started to feel a bit yukky !! and looked down my throat with a mirror and flash light and it was covered with white patches, so had friday off work, went down hill fast with really bad constant cough, short of breathe and freq sweats (no cold spells) woke up soaked with sweats at night, so was off work mon and tues, yesterday more short of breath and really tight chest so started antibiotics yesterday morning, feeling a little better today but now starting to feel sick due to antibiotics i guess !!!! think i might not get back to work till maybe friday see how i feel, would love to catch up with all the posts but do not have the energy........... would love some healing vibes.........
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Sounds to me like you have a good case of Strep throat. Eat yogurt with the antibiotics, it will help your belly feel a bit better, while also keeping the proper balance of bacteria in your bowel.

Sending you a ton of healing vibes.. get lots of rest. You should start to feel better in about 48 hours from taking the antibiotics.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Healing vibes heading your way from my crew. Sounds like strep to me. Rest as much as you can - it's the best thing you can do. If the antibiotics don't make a difference in 72 hours then go back to the doc and get stronger ones. I went through this about a month ago and it took me over a month to shake it because the weaker antibiotics didn't work. Go easy on yourself ... Feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Sorry to hear you are not doing great...........HEALING VIBES JINGLING FROM HERE :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sooke

Sooke

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Sorry to hear you aren't well. This has sure been a rough few weeks for you. Hope you're back to health soon! Healing vibes from the Loch Crew!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Healing vibes for you, C4B!!!! It seems to be a difficult dose to shake. Please take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
naughty by nature

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm

C4B I don't want to alarm you but have you been looked at for h1n1 yet? I had it a couple weeks ago and had alot of the same symptoms. I hope you only have strep cause h1n1 you think your getting better then bam your hit with something else. Good luck and feel better
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 pm

I panic when I feel a sore throat coming on. It's just something I do not handle well. I really feel for you if your throat is that bad. I had strep so bad when I was a kid I was int he hospital for 5 days. Maybe that's why I'm so freaked out when I feel it coming on.

Hope your feeling better today.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 am

Feel a little better this morning !!! felt so bad yesterday i went to ER, doc confirmed Strep just said keep taking antibiotics..... would feel better if i could get some sleep i am sure, i have to sit up all night on the couch, cos if i try to lay down the cough gets so bad i end up nearly vomiting the whole time..... But this morning i have been outside and walked around the woods with the ponies slowly so i can still breathe and it was really nice !!!!!!!

Thank you all for your thoughts !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 am

Glad to hear your feeling a bit better today. I'm sure the fresh air will be good for your lungs, but take it easy still. Not a great week 757770
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 pm

How are you feeling today??? Hope the meds have kicked in and you are starting to recover now.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi MS, yup!! antibiotics kicking in now and i am feeling a lot better but tired now, we took the dogs for a little 20min walk and i was done in hahahahahahah but it was nioce to be out in the fresh air while it is so mild......going to try going back to work on monday and see how i do, in all my work life i have never had this amount of time off sick the max was 2 days together apart from when i had surgery and was off for 6 weeks but to be off for over a week is unheard of for me !!!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 pm

ITS AN AGE THING .........sorry........just life....wish I COULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Sounds like you had a rough going there...glad to hear you are feeling better and was able to enjoy some fresh air with the ponies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not a great week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a great week   Not a great week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a great week
Page 1 of 1