Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any colts for sale

Go down 
+5
Paint-Lady
Barefoot_Horsegirl
SexyDexy
Simi
rude
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rude

rude

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:40 am

I'm looking for a reg. colt for sale must be paint or QH ..I have the intention of purchasing one from Manitoba if I can't find one here at a reasonable price...If you have or know of someone please e-mail me...thanks
Any colts for sale 58398
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 am

Check with Ride'em she has one for sale. it's a filly
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
rude

rude

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 am

thanks CJ but I'm not interested in fillies ..must be a colt...
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:31 am

Did you see the one D-Cutch has posted below your ad? There is a picture of him if you go to her website.
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 am

will go check it out now..thanks
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:50 am

Hold off for a few more weeks Rude, the Maritime babies should be popping out anytime :)
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:03 pm

oh I know...I must be patient as I'm really knowing what I want and will do my homework..I was interested in a colt until I found out the mare was only 14.2hh and not 15.1 like the owner was stating...buyers beware Any colts for sale 989857
Back to top Go down
Paint-Lady

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:12 am

are you looking for something intact? i have a couple 2 yr old geldings. one paint, one qh
I also have two paint foals due March 20 and April 4. One by Salty Hobby Boy and my paint mare Peppy and the other by our black and white stallion and my Qh mare Mouse.
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:20 am

no don't have to be intact..go ahead and send me pictures paint-lady
Back to top Go down
CBreiner

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:25 pm

I have a colt for sale by a son of Freckles Playboy and his mother is by a son of Smart Little Lena and out of a Dual Pep mare. He is a 2009 model AQHA Sorrel in color with a beautiful face marking Up to date on vaccines, deworming and trimming Great personality and super intelligent and extremely athletic His 3/4 sister is here locally and is a really nice looking mare
Back to top Go down

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm

My paint mare is going to foal anytime, I'll post pics when he/she arrives. Something tells me it's a HE.. but we'll see..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:31 am

We have two foals that are still in the oven as well...

Both out of a half brother of High Brow Cat...

One out of an NRHA earning mare that has been shown very successfully in the West and Maritime wide and the other out of a mare by a NCHA earning sire. She was injured prior to cutting futurities but was trained and did very well under saddle. All of her get have been easy trainers and exceptionally well minded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
rude

rude

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:38 am

Jorgia wrote:
My paint mare is going to foal anytime, I'll post pics when he/she arrives. Something tells me it's a HE.. but we'll see..

please don't forget...
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:44 am

thanks everyone..keep em coming until I post "FOUND" ..... I'm not in a rush as I really want to take my time to find what I want..... Me and Baylee are gonna be really busy in the next months ahead
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:12 am

oh, I can't wait to visit all the lovely horses and baby's....
Back to top Go down

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:29 am

Ha I won't forget trust me! How bout everyone ROOT for TONIGHT (Sunday). Tonight would be perfect as I work night shifts and tonight I'll be home, she has a babysitter when I am not there but I still want her to make sure I am.. I don't wanna miss it! ha
Back to top Go down
nightmareqhs

nightmareqhs

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:41 am

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that we have a registered quarter horse colt born last May for sale. He too hasn't been gelded yet.
He is a dun color, we have the sire and dam here for viewing if you are interested. He is also priced right to the right home!
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:43 am

sent you a pm...
Back to top Go down
nightmareqhs

nightmareqhs

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:24 am

Hi Rude,

I just posted the colt on the For Sale page. These are older pics from last summer of him, hopefully if weather and time permits I will get some new photos tomorrow.

It is funny that you are considering a Manitoba baby...cause this is a Manitoba/Nova Scotia baby. When he arrived here he was inside his Mom. We purchased his dam and sire along with a few other Quarter Horses from Manitoba in the fall of 2008.
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:49 am

will have a look now..so exciting... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any colts for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any colts for sale   Any colts for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any colts for sale
Page 1 of 1