Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Frozen Beach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

My Frozen Beach Empty
PostSubject: My Frozen Beach   My Frozen Beach Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Well I'm afraid there won't be much beach riding going on anytime in the near future. We took a drive on the ATV there on the weekend and it's all ice. Even the dyke is covered in ice.

My Frozen Beach DSC04639

We got there just before sunset. It was getting cold though, the wind was pretty strong. :natale2.gif:

My Frozen Beach DSC04621-1
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

My Frozen Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Frozen Beach   My Frozen Beach Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:39 pm

It do look pretty desolate... but in a mere couple of months I bet it will look like a completely different place. Maybe by the time its inhabitable, you will be more than ready to fill your "bucket"!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

My Frozen Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Frozen Beach   My Frozen Beach Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:07 pm

GOOD ONE MOONSHADOW........fill your bucket.......kive it.............and Cindyrelly, yup, he would need way more than a set good boots to go through that mess.............you would be hanging on by your teeth..........oh maybe it could be a new olympic sport...pretty sure though its not someplace I'd be heading anytime soon............the sky looks lovely. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

My Frozen Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Frozen Beach   My Frozen Beach Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:28 pm

THAT'LL take awhile to melt for sure! It'll give you time to make more progress with your riding endeavour. Maybe that's why the ice came ....

It looks VERY cold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Frozen Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Frozen Beach   My Frozen Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Frozen Beach
Page 1 of 1