Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach - A little less frozen than last time

Go down 
+5
just joan
Tammy
teekathepony
Dun Tru
SexyDexy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Empty
PostSubject: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:33 am

Gosh it was nice there on Sunday evening. A little windy but still nice. This is my attempt at taking "artistic" pictures lol! I have a camera that is smarter than me so I'm sure it could do better in more compentent hands.

Old break that snakes around the coast line.

The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Oldbreak3
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Oldbreak2
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Oldbreak4

The pastures go right up to the beach, lucky cows!

The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Fence
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Fence3
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Fence2

The mouth of the Shubie River. You can kind of see the bend in the coast.
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Shubieriver

Other randoms
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Beach1
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Mud
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Sunset-1
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Grass
The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Watersedge
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:39 am

So pretty!! I love the old driftwood wall, very neat! How is the beach for riding on? any sandy stretches good for the ponies??
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:44 am

Those are beautiful, SexyDexy!! Great lighting, looks like you got there at just the right time.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:01 am

Quote :
any sandy stretches good for the ponies??

Unfortunately no. One end is better than the other, it has less large rock and is nice a flat but it's still soft to walk in.

Thanks Teeka. I think I should have gone back to the other end (with the break and pasture fence) when the sun was a little lower. I think those pictures would have looked even better.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Beautiful scenery. My favourite is the one that shows the red mud and the setting sun has coloured it a rich copper colour. NICE!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:54 pm

so did you go swimmin??????/ looks delightful........lovely colours.......nicely done cindyrelly........did you walk ponies over or the dog????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Gorgeous pic's Dexy,i love the sea,rivers,water of any kind,You got some beautiful shots of the coastline and the sun shineing on the mud,the colors are lovely.Take a bow,you done great.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Really pretty pics Dexy...love the close up of the wooden break......looks like some of the beautiful PEI red mud has made its way to your shore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Great pics! Were you at Ward's Falls on Sunday SD?
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Quote :
Ward's Falls on Sunday SD

Where is that? I wasn't there. This is the beach at the end of my road.

Quote :
so did you go swimmin??????/ looks delightful........lovely colours.......nicely done cindyrelly........did you walk ponies over or the dog????

No swimming just yet. Brrr. We went on the 4 wheeler, no ponies or pups. We could have put the dogs in the trailer and taken them I suppose.... Next time.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Its in NS, near Diligent River. I thought I saw someone who looked like you, glad I didn't yell out "Hey Sexy!" on the trail, hehe :)
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Quote :
glad I didn't yell out "Hey Sexy!"
That would be funny. I realize now that a lot of people stare at me when I wear my ME hooide with SexyDexy plastered on the arm. They must think I'm aweful conceited lol!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Your pictures are lovely!! Did you get a new camera..if so what is it?? I got a new one and they are very fun. Trying to figure out all the bells and whistles can be a challenge.. but a fun one.

Some of your pics look like PEI, with the Red mud.. cool!

Mentioning your screen name, and using it in public, gave me a wee chuckle... I recall Becky who goes by Crippledcowgirl, going to the Sussex review, and not meeting a lot of horse folk, because they didn't want to holler in a crowed place.. hey there Crippled.. to the blond in the wheel chair... sometimes we don't give much thought to our screen names and how they translate to the regular public. BUt gee it can make a ratehr dull moment far more interesting.. lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:24 am

WELL, THATS WHEN WE CAME UP WITH THE WHEELS nomenclature.............escpecially since Craig was wheeling her around in THE CHAIR...............GOD THAT WAS A GOOD DAY. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:09 am

lol! I remember that Moonshadow. I'm sure many people would have been very shocked if people were yelling "Hey Cripple" at Becky through a crowd.

I'm just glad I didn;t use Dex's other nickname for my screen name "Big, Black, Dickie" The Beach - A little less frozen than last time 5543
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Quote :
Did you get a new camera..if so what is it??

I bought a new camera for work and have been sneaking it home on the weekends. The Beach - A little less frozen than last time 831788

Is a Olympus E420 DSLR. Fancy little thing it is. I haven't even tried out the zoom lense yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach - A little less frozen than last time   The Beach - A little less frozen than last time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach - A little less frozen than last time
Page 1 of 1