Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Empty
PostSubject: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 pm

So excited, just ordered high speed internet. Yes, it is coming to the woods. They are coming on Monday to hook it up, I'll be able to post pictures now.
I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while 775395

Last edited by Loves Color on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:38 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....good for you............we are in the middle of nowhere also, but we have wireless satelite high speed otherwise Ed would never have let me buy the farm.............but you are gonna have sooooooooooooo much fun.............. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:49 pm

I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while 775395 You're going to love it!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:23 am

We failed the test they did yesterday. I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while 336163

Probably will be the end of the summer before high speed comes our way. I guess dial up is slow; but, it is better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:54 am

Loves color have you tried Xplornet ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:12 am

Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:26 am

sure hope you can find something...........toooooooo bad......I was sooooooooooo looking forward to seeing your pictures. I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:50 pm

I would stay far, far away from Xplornet, especially if you live back in the woods. I've had it for two years, and have found it very slow and very unreliable. We just got high speed hooked up late last week, and it's going to cost us over $350 to get out of the year that's left on my contract with Xplornet (which I might add, they get you to sign up for three years) Just my 2 cents worth ;)
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Xplornet was the only provider that could get a signal for us when we intially signed up for internet service. I paid the installation fee and at that time they were having a promotion with no contract so ours is simply month to month. Guess we got lucky I do hate getting caught up in a contract, especially if you are not happy with the service. Ours has been fine and I just know that Xplornet was the only one that could get the service for us when no one else could other than dial up. Good luck, Loves Color..hope you find someone with high speed soon...it will be so nice to see pics from you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Thanks for the your experiences guys. The way I understand it if I can be patient Eastlink will get the signal to us. Unfortunately patience is not one of my strong points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while   I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be able to post pictures!! - not for a while
Page 1 of 1