Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

everyone post here please for Joan!

Go down 
+19
Sooke
oldsaddlebags
Ellie*Mae
Loves Color
morgansRgreat
Tammy
C4B's
Freva
MoonShadow
blackfly
teekathepony
mountaincowgirl
lb-ranch
oldladynewhorse
Highlander
Lightning
Simi
SexyDexy
Wissy
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

everyone post here please for Joan! Empty
PostSubject: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Ok so Joan's feeling great did last that long BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PACE HERSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooo would every one on here please please post something to Joan and tell her to slow the rose down!!!!!!!!!!! she can enjoy herself just fine all summer if she just learns NOT to do so much one day... and learn how to sit back and rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on everyone tell her off.. for we'd love to have her around for a very very long time.. everyone post here please for Joan! 272214
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Put the freaking leotard and paint cans away for now Joan and calm the rose down. You do not want to end up back in that hospital bed do you???? everyone post here please for Joan! 854268
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Ok JJ slow the heck down and pace your self....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Yeah Joan!! Smarten the Bleeding heart up!! I know you're excited about the new addition and all, but you don't want to put yourself back in the frigging hospital do you??!!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:45 pm

A little bit of exercise every day, please,please Joan don't go astray, take it easy, have some fun, else you'll end up on your bum, dah dah dah da da da da da. You can sing along Joan,i've changed the lyrics but it's still the tune of that song you had playing,A little bit of Ronda in the sun,you know the one. everyone post here please for Joan! 55920
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm

I know that I am new but we need your humour to keep us going. Please remember to pace yourself and enjoy Haimish!!!

everyone post here please for Joan! 900770
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Same things the Docs told Bailey last week, "TONE IT BACK A NOTCH OR TWO GIRL !!!"
need straight jacket to slow you down too.
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Jooooaaannn.... Slow up girlie! You get too down and out and your pixie will fly right outta that cart and that darn little pony will be from here to the drink!!!

:doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Joan, everyone who knows you loves you, and wants you around a good long time, so slow the frack down already. Take 2 minutes to put your feet up for every 1 that you work.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Come everyone give it to her.. oh Teeka.. you can swear on here.. really if you try and spell out swear words they come out like this rose buttercup thistle pine needles
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:53 pm

so Teeka.. type out a swear word and post it.. come on tell Joan off.. then check out your bad words in your post.. they will be replaced with some flowers.. hehehe kind of funny.. don't ya think
Back to top Go down
blackfly

blackfly

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Joan, slow the rose down or I'm gonna come and steal Haimish and kick your buttercup! everyone post here please for Joan! 831788
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Joan, Joan, Joan... What the rose have you been thinking? Seriously ...it would be beneficial for you to take some baby steps... unless other wise directed by your physician... lol!

Are we sure it's been Joan's activity levels that have set her back... or is it just trying to find the right medication dosage.. warfarin takes alot of tweaking to get just right... so this maybe a process....

At any rate... do take it easy,, and let us know how you are doing. Sending you some feel better vibes, and some hugs. everyone post here please for Joan! 757770
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:37 pm

everyone post here please for Joan! 757770 Hey JJ...we all luvs ya!!! Please take care of yourself......we might have to send Wissy to get the Shania CD's...and you know that wouldn't be pretty......How'd I do Wissy...do you think she might be shaking in her shipping boots???
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:45 pm

LISTEN JOAN....... SLOW THE rose DOWN !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Well Joan, I don't know WHAT the Bleeding heart the other girls are talking about. I mean, the doc told you to take it easy and I'm sure that's what you were doing. Well, except for ...

redoing the barn floor
building a stall for Haimish
brushing out Haimish's mane and tail
getting your outfits together for the exercise broadcasts
walking around Ed's dead tv in the house
racing around on a cart

... need I go on? Let us know how you're feeling - hopefully you'll rest a bit and get the wind back in your sails. Personally I think you just want me to send you another parcel. But be warned ... the next parcel is only going to contain a lady slipper-SLAP if you don't smarten up!

:hug.gif: Thinking about you. If you get lonely just skype me. I'll try to be entertaining!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Hey cool ... I always wondered what type of a flower a lady slipper was!
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Joan, you said in your very own exercise broadcast to check with your doctor before starting any Roses.. exercise program! What the Bleeding heart are you thinking? We need you around so don't be a dumb buttercup and take care of your health! I say all of this out of love. (Guess it doesn't catch all the bad words, but I did lol! )
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Oh Joan, I know all too well when you are feeling good it is hard not to do it all too once; but, pace yourself so it will last.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:54 am

What they said x 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :36_1_67[1].gif
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:59 am

ummmm haven't heard from Joan yet????????????? where the rose is she??????
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:57 am

Okay Joan, you have to take it easy. I don't know anyone else in Cape Breton, so if I ever get the chance to come up, I will want to visit you. Ironically the one and only time I went to Cape Breton was with my friend visiting her mother. Low and behold it was right around where YOU LIVE!! So I can find you!!!
So slow the rose down and pace yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:09 am

Joan is fine.. she's tired and NOT doing any more exercise videos.. good lord.. to much to soon. .. her computer is down and Ed is working on it.. but she wanted me to tell you guys she's ok.. sitting in her bunk house watching a movie right now.. For those you are looking forward to seeing her in two weeks at CJ's show in Windsor she says she will be there, however if I see she's getting tired I'm taking her home with me.. so.. having said all that.. she dam well better start behaving and taking better care of her self..
So just to confirm, I spoke with her on the phone 10 mins ago and she sounds tired but ok.. she wants everyone to know she's an buttercup.. lol.. maybe by the end of the week Ed will be talking to her again..
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:17 am

Thanks for the update Wissy. Glad she's doing fine. For Ed's sake he'd better get that computer fixed up quickly - it's the only way to keep her still for any length of time. I think her last exercise broadcast must have blown the circuits! HA HA!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:22 am

Tammy wrote:
Hey cool ... I always wondered what type of a flower a lady slipper was!

The Lady's Slipper is the provincal flower of PEI.. it is very beautiful. Our company name is Lady's Slipper Floral Marketing. I was going to up load a pic of the flower for you ... but Photo bucket is Safflower hind Peony today. I will upload on in my face book for you to look at..

Happy to hear Joan is just taking it easy. I'm sure we shall be hearing from her again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone post here please for Joan!   everyone post here please for Joan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everyone post here please for Joan!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next