Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a few more of my favorites and again most are danique

Go down 
+5
PaintedRidge
just joan
D-Cutch
Freva
missylou
9 posters
AuthorMessage
missylou

a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Empty
PostSubject: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 pm

this guy is over 40 and still loving life giving you a run for your money love those newfs
a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Pagenickandmom
I love this old guy he still is a weekend warior and always in the leads
he was the pony I bought for sarahs pony when she got depressed LOL *we bought our pony a pony LOL
a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Pagsarahnick[/img]
a few more of my favorites and again most are danique IMG_4163-cropnhe is so hansome
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 pm

He looks amazing for being that senior!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
missylou

PostSubject: nick the newf/draft   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 am

he is amazing and when he goes we will be heart broken he has given the kids a run for thier money and has started both myself and a friend back in to the joys of riding after a many year gap
the horse he is; depends on the rider . its amazing when the kids road him he was fiesty when I rode him he was a steady eddie that nothing would fiss him!!!
he never did ring work (went round once ane stopped LOL
He is like an atv loves to off road LOL
he was the best 200 dollars I ever spent LOL
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 am

He sure looks great for his age!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 am

every good friend deserves a pony of their own...................super pics of the old guy. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
PaintedRidge

PaintedRidge

PostSubject: Re: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 am

Good old Boy :36_1_67[1].gif
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:27 am

He's beautiful and looks fantastic for that age.

And you're not crazy for buying a pony for your pony. I bought Dex for my old guy Major beacuse I thought he was depressed and lonely. He was kept on his toes after that. Dex wasn't the nicest friend to him in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 am

He is handsome for sure.. I love all the pictures.!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Newfs live forever! One of their best traits is they seem to adjust their "attitude" to whomever is handling them. Skipper can be a real handful for some but with others he's a gentle as a lamb. LOVES kids and also takes care of us older ladies. They are a GREAT breed.

Keep on keepin' on!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Nicki is the best yet worst pony ever he has no maners and only does what he wants to no more no less lol
Back to top Go down
missylou

PostSubject: proves my point naughty   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 pm

he always gave you a learning ride and me a pony trail ride I can still see him bucking to the sky at the school with you and erin LOL but just like tammy say its the rider and they know who can handle what and as for no manners when you have spent that many years draging human asses around you deserve to be a bit saucy and alittle hard to catch LOL I ended up with lou because I was looking for another him and could not find a newf cross any where but lou is the same loves me hates sarah LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few more of my favorites and again most are danique   a few more of my favorites and again most are danique Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few more of my favorites and again most are danique
Page 1 of 1