Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some favorites

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 pm

so i've always had dreams of becoming a photographer lol... but i could never afford a really nice camera, and im not THAT great at actually taking pictures.. but over the years, ive collected a few that im quite proud of. they are not all equine, but i wanted to share with you some of my favorite "candid" shots. these are the reason why i ALWAYS carry a camera! a lot of them were just because i was at the right place at the right time, with a camera. enjoy :)

i tried uploading them right to here..but for some reason they all got cut off :s so heres the link to the photobucket album... let me know if anyone has any problems with the link..

https://s996.photobucket.com/albums/af89/jill369/Photography%20Favs/
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Very nice. I think my favorite is the horse standing in the water.
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:11 pm

thanks!
the one of the horses on the beach? i took that one at work one night... yes, thats my job. riding horses across the beach at sunset. can you guess why ive worked there every summer for 6 years??
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Awesome job, lucky you...hold on to it.
Back to top Go down
mypony

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Nice pictures! Wow you do have a cool job! Wish I worked there...
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 pm

hahaha! Jen you should come visit more :)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Nice photos. What type of camera do you use? My favourite is the one of the cat at the end. Sweet! Sounds like you have the dream job.
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Tammy-- wanna hear something funny? some of these pictures were just taken with my cell phone!! LOL. as for cameras, i used 2.. for the lower quality pictures, i used my camera, its actually just a cheap-ish GE brand.. but if you use the right settings, you can get decent pictures. for the higher quality ones (mostly the ones from shows) i used my sisters camera, she has a canon powershot.. its great! and sometimes she is nice enough to let me borrow it haha
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:54 pm

There were some very nice shots in that batch of pics. some favorites 912700
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some favorites Empty
PostSubject: Re: some favorites   some favorites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some favorites
Page 1 of 1