Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC

Go down 
+2
Ellie*Mae
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Empty
PostSubject: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 pm

A VIEW FROM HER HEART............HAHAHAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iREA-8XeTV0
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Okay. Enough. My coat is not large enough to get ALL the cute ponies under!!!!!
Love the video, Tammy!!

Skipper - that goes without saying!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:30 am

I loved it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:36 am

haha loved it too.. I really should send Gunnar somewhere to teach him to drive.. may need that when I'm to old to ride.. heheh..
Great video can't wait for part 2.. is there a part 2?
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:38 am

I saw this on facebook.. Love it! I too , want to see part 2!! and maybe part 3..tee hee.. get on it gal!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:09 am

NUMBERS 2 3 and 4 did not turn out as she removed the camera from her boobs and adjusted it so you can only see sky...........I told her to put it BACK IN THERE.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:41 am

Well now that just sucks! TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC 808586
Guess Tammy, you better hitch up and start again.. lucky for you , you got enough boobs to hold on to a camera... TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC 590471 Maybe you can invent a new kind of bra, with a place to attatch a camera.. then we could all give it a go. TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC 5543
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am

Moonshadow......you would actually have to construct it.......or we could all end up with staples stuck where we really dont want them..........but a bra with another shelf.......hahahah.......loving it. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 am

Well now there's a challenge for me.. design a new bra, with a camera shelf.. now where did I leave that duct tape.... baler twine..... but no staples.. got it.. wonder where I can find some purple spandex.....
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:39 am

hahahahahaa.........I probably have enough material in that bodysuit thing to do quite a few bras' with camera shelves...........hahahahaha......I need sparkles on mine please...........
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:40 am

if you actually design and make one........I WILL WEAR IT
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:13 pm

OK gang, I've been trying and trying and trying to upload parts 2, 3 and 4 but haven't had any luck. I think I'll just have to go out and reshoot them the next time I get a chance, keep the camera in my cleavage and hope for the best. Damn this modern technology!

TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC 989857 TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC 989857 TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC 989857 TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC 989857 TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC 989857
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Oh MS, you have got to design and make something and send it to Joan.. that I got to see.. and she did say .. she would wear it.. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:56 pm

WISSY.....you know if its PURPLE.....I will wear it no matter what the Bleeding heart it looks like.........WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC   TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TAMMYS BUGGY RIDE VIDEO........ITS TERRIFIC
Page 1 of 1