Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW BUGGY its a cross country type

Go down 
+4
Tammy
Simi
lb-ranch
just joan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Empty
PostSubject: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:34 am

now that its sitting on the mat it might not hurt so much when I flip over backwards and land on my head........hahahaha.......it is taller than the other one.....

NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type DSCI0002-12
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:50 am

its got an old bicycle bell on it..........wish I had known that yesterday....I could have tried ringing it to get help............hahahaha............NOT. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:54 am

Thats what I'm looking for to fit our minis, so far I havent found one small enough around here.
might pick one up next time I go stateside.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 pm

LB the other one I have is from Greenhawk......its a little smaller and lighter but big enough for Haimish...this one I got from Susan Crawford.......she is on facebook....friend of Lightnings......she may have more for sale!!!!!!! or could tell you of some around.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:16 pm

There is a small That i seen out side the red sleigh tack shop in Kingston, i am sure if you just call the store they will let you know the price of it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 pm

it's the wrong colour ...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm

oh dont worry Tammy it will be candy coated sparkly purple with a white racing stripe by the end of the winter.......hahahaha.........woooohoooooooo
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:14 pm

That's a great looking Buggy,it's even got a basket for your shopping.Bet that makes you feel old ,does it.Ha,ha.......
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:56 pm

rose OFF BERNADETTE...........ITS FOR MY PICNIC YOU buttercup!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi lol!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Its right cute!! And I'm sure it will look even cuter all dolled up in purple. Looking forward to seeing pics of you and your granddaughter sitting right proud and pretty.

NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type 5543 I still can not believe you sat on that.. I know I should not laugh.. and I'm so glad you didn't hurt your self more than you already did... but it is kind of funny in a very perverse sense. :36_1_67[1].gif
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Nice, Joan! Can't wait to see it with purple glitter. :D Poor Haimish is going to start questioning himself.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm

purple is a ROYAL colour............so its fine for HAIMISH......
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:26 pm

looks good make sure to attach it to something before you sit in it again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY its a cross country type   NEW BUGGY  its a cross country type Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW BUGGY its a cross country type
Page 1 of 1