Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rave~ Great Clinic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mypony

Rave~ Great Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Rave~ Great Clinic   Rave~ Great Clinic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:46 pm

This past Saturday there was a reining clinic at D-Cutch's and it was great.

I must say I was a little apprehensive before going. I have not had a riding lesson in three years and my horse had not been to a trainers in years. Also my bff came along with her twenty something horse that has never done much of anything in his life other then trail ride. My hubby and his new horse also attended. He is just getting in to this horse thing (if you can't beat them, join them!).

The three of us were in the same group and man we learned alot. Philip, the instructor, was able to help each one of us with some thing similar, but each being at a different level. Man I am sore today! I have not used that many muscles riding in years!

Can't wait to go to another clinic.

Oh and our host were A1! Very nice facility and very accommodating.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Rave~ Great Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rave~ Great Clinic   Rave~ Great Clinic Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Excellent.. sounds like you all had a blast... don't suppose anyone got any pictures??? Rave~ Great Clinic 912700
Back to top Go down

Rave~ Great Clinic
Page 1 of 1