Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clinic Day!!!

Go down 
+3
Tammy
C4B's
D-Cutch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Clinic Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Clinic Day!!!   Clinic Day!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 am

We're hosting a reining clinic in conjunction with IRHA today. The clinician is Phillip Theberge.

Very exciting Clinic Day!!! 368450 Some ponies or actually I guess they are all "horses" arrived last night!!! Lots of company in the barn and great horsie folks!!

I think I may be riding the now Thunder "ball-less" Wahoooo! Stay tuned for pictures Clinic Day!!! 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
C4B's

C4B's

Clinic Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic Day!!!   Clinic Day!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:09 am

Have a great weekend !!!! lots of fun........ Is this your first clinic?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Clinic Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic Day!!!   Clinic Day!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:26 pm

EXCELLENT! A weekend talking "horsie" talk is a dream of mine. Have a great time and remember that we're waiting for pictures!
Back to top Go down
Jewels

Jewels

Clinic Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic Day!!!   Clinic Day!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Have fun :) Phillip is AWESOME :D
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Clinic Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic Day!!!   Clinic Day!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Clinic Day!!! 989857 I meant to go and watch.... Clinic Day!!! 989857 why are weekends so short ???
Hope someone has lots of pics!!
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

Clinic Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic Day!!!   Clinic Day!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:28 pm

clinic was AWESOME!!!
dominica, you guys were fabulous hosts!!
hehe my pony ...er.. horse is still hanging out in his box stall... silly stormy weather! oh well.. that just means i get to ride one more time before i take him back home :D
i MIGHT pitch a tent in your viewing room....

I REALLY enjoyed Phillip, even through the horse-eating snow sliding off the roof lol.. they had quite a time with that. somehow i didnt fall off so thats good!
I think my sister got some pictures.. hopefully they turned out.. i hate taking pictures in arenas.. they never turn out very good! anyway, stay tuned for photos! :D
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Clinic Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic Day!!!   Clinic Day!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 am

Well I didn't do such a great job getting pictures.... I left my camera in the house and never thought to go back in for it. Hopefully I'll do better on the 20th of March.

It was an excellent day and a fabulous crew of riders. I think everyone saw improvement!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Clinic Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic Day!!!   Clinic Day!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:04 am

CANT WAIT TO SEE ANYBODYS PICTURES............... :cowboyhound.gi ...MAYBE TEACH BRITTANY TO USE THE CAMERA. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Clinic Day!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinic Day!!!   Clinic Day!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clinic Day!!!
Page 1 of 1