Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring fencing!

Go down 
+5
Barefoot_Horsegirl
Wissy
rude
just joan
MoonShadow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Greg and I were doing some fencing, opening up some more land for the horses to chew up, and Jazz was busy playing with my camera getting some "candid" shot.. so I'm sharing them.
Spring fencing! IMG_1076

Spring fencing! IMG_1077

Spring fencing! IMG_1090

Spring fencing! IMG_1115

If you will notice my job was just to hold everything, and to fetch. oh and smile at the camera.. or was that a grimace..lol

The horses were excited to get some new territory..

Spring fencing! IMG_1116

Spring fencing! IMG_1130

Spring fencing! IMG_1144

Spring fencing! IMG_1147

Spring fencing! IMG_1150

Spring fencing! IMG_1155

Spring fencing! IMG_1158

Spring fencing! IMG_1187

Spring fencing! IMG_1193

Spring fencing! IMG_1095

Spring fencing! IMG_1089
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 am

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT a minute./...............how did you manage to make SHADOW look like a mini........you got a special setting on that fancy new camera???????????? love the pix of YOU being the HELPER......and Greg being sooooooooo intent on holding the screws.....hahahaha.......but how did you get him (shadow) shrunk????/
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
rude

rude

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 am

Looks like you had fun...I love doing fencing..it's sooooo relaxing lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 am

Really nice pics MS.. the horse sure are enjoying you and Gregs work on the new area.. love the horses.. they all look so happy.. and healthy.. wow.. all chubby and furry.. heheh
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Love pic #13! Great shots :)
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks everyone.. It was great to be outside working around.. was a delightful day. The horses were so excited about watching us, and "helping".. they realy didn't get that much extra space, but they thought the small patch was a treat.

Yeah, I posted that pic of Eko and Shadow running on another site, and they also mentioned how tiny Shadow looked..lol He does lean pretty low when he is doing a corner, and Eko is such a big lug.. but might have just been the angle and lighting.. I was trying to figure out how to make a video..lol..
( I have figured that out.. I think.. )

I realy like the one of Eko standing alone too. It was a fluke.. just not planned..lol. or staged.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey Diana,where's the photo bucket and how on earth do you post pic's.Am struggling a little wit this site. :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm always the "holder" and "gopher" when I'm working with Lord Gord too. Which is why I prefer to work WITHOUT him! Spring fencing! 808586
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 pm

great pictures
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:00 am

bernadette wrote:
Hey Diana,where's the photo bucket and how on earth do you post pic's.Am struggling a little wit this site. :doglaugh.gif:

I sent you a private message. Hope you figure this out.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:27 pm

You've certainly had beautiful weather to fence Spring fencing! 368450
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Sponsored content

Spring fencing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring fencing!   Spring fencing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring fencing!
Page 1 of 1