Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring is here and so is Riding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
equine

Spring is here and so is Riding Empty
PostSubject: Spring is here and so is Riding   Spring is here and so is Riding Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:13 am

[b2 year old gelding out off Doc's Lucky Straw and Havana. This is going to be one awesome all around horse but will excel in the English Discipline. He is easy going this is his first day with a saddle on and stood there like a pro added the bridle to the mix and no fussing. He is going to be 16 hand and taller. He stands at 15.2 hands now. This will make one great all around horse. I feel english is his disaplin and would excell in dressage. Please Adults only reply.[/b]

Last edited by equine on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Moose Is Loose

The Moose Is Loose

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here and so is Riding   Spring is here and so is Riding Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi Love this guy... What are you asking for him and were are you located.. Would love to see more pics. thanks..
Back to top Go down
equine

PostSubject: charlie   Spring is here and so is Riding Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:18 am

Hi we live in Lower Burlington just outside Windsor NS. He is a super horse and so gentle. This horse is going to be worth a lot more money once he is under saddle and out in the show world next year as a 2 year old in walk/trot classes. They are having their feet done today and he is great with the farriere. UTD on all shots and gets along with all the horses. Is outside 24/7 unless the weather is bad he is an easy keeper. Great feet and lovely bones. Thanks for your inquire and you are welcome to drop by any time to see him. Coffee is always on.

Last edited by equine on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
equine

PostSubject: Picture of Charlie   Spring is here and so is Riding Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 am

I will post more soon but if you go to my website reintreefarm.com I will have a number of pics put uptoday of him.
Back to top Go down
The Moose Is Loose

The Moose Is Loose

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here and so is Riding   Spring is here and so is Riding Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi .. Thanks for getting back to me... he is a beautiful boy... but.. abit to high for what we are looking for... im sure he will find a great home.. Would for sure make a awesome christmas present for someone this year...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring is here and so is Riding   Spring is here and so is Riding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring is here and so is Riding
Page 1 of 1