Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dog Needs a Home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 pm

A coworker of mine is giving away a 3 year old Cocker x Springer spaniel dog. It was his mother-in-laws dog who lived with them but she has since moved out and does not want to take the dog. He had advertised her on Kijiji (and had tons of replies) but I told him to hold off for a bit so I can see if anyone here knows someone or wants a dog for themselves. She has not been spayed yet and I fear that someone is going to take her just so they can breed her and sell the pups. She also needs her needles up to date (the mother-in-law wasn't really concerned about vet care). She has lived with a cat her whole life and was good with him but she barks at strangers and other animals. She needs to be socialized - not that difficult to do.

If anyone wants her or knows someone, let me know right away. I have more pictures I can send to those interested.

Dog Needs a Home Chloe
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 pm

What a face! I'm a sucker for spaniels, especially Springers. I'd take her in a heartbeat, but I think we would be homeless in a few weeks time when Chris comes home ;)
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:42 pm

No, he'd understand. I could even bring her with me when Wissy and I make the trip to D's to see the Fjord babies.
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:24 am

It's so tempting! I do have two other dogs though, and he says no more dogs until one is gone. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she finds a good home, though! I'll spread the word for sure Dog Needs a Home 368450
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:41 am

omg she looks like a puppy.. to cute.. hope someone on here can give her a loving home.. bet ya she's a good dog..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:31 am

I don't know how long he is willing to keep her before he gives her to one of the people that replied from Kijiji so try and spread the word quick please. I want to smack him for even giving her away. Really, he's shared a home with this dog for 3 years whether it was technically his or not. I don't understand how people could just get rid of a pet like that.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:40 am

ya.. I saw those kind of people every day when I worked at the SPCA.. disposable pets.. thing is they will probably get another dog.. Dog Needs a Home 989857
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Here's some more pictures for you Krista. Hint Hint!!!

Dog Needs a Home Chloe2
Dog Needs a Home Chloe4
Dog Needs a Home Chloe3
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:23 pm

She is completly adorable. I hope someone nice takes her.
She is a sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 pm

She went to a new home over the weekend. It was a lady that responded to the Kijiji ad, hopefully a good home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog Needs a Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Needs a Home   Dog Needs a Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog Needs a Home
Page 1 of 1