Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gordsearle

gordsearle

Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues Empty
PostSubject: Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues   Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Alot of folks ask me how to work with the more severe horses. All it takes is patience and a little extra time.
This particular gelding is a rescue horse at Bear Valley Rescue in Alberta. He is so bad if all you did was touch him, he would jump like you hit him with a cattle prod. Needless to say, impossible to catch, can't walk on a lead or anything else you think normal horses should do.
What you see here is pretty much actual time, when we finnished, Kathey from Bear Valley Rescue, walked up and took his halter off.

Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues   Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 pm

I couldn't get the videos to work. They kept stopping and starting. If I went directly to YouTube, what name would I type in to get the videos?
Back to top Go down
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues   Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Thanks for sharing. EVen progress is made in the first video :)
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues   Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 am

what amazing progress.. Great work.. That poor horse was terrified..He was so much more relaxed at the end..
I cant beleive horse could be so scared of a human..That breaks my heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues   Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video of a Rescue horse with severe issues
Page 1 of 1