Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my horse crazy niece....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

my horse crazy niece.... Empty
PostSubject: my horse crazy niece....   my horse crazy niece.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 pm

was given a horse... My brothers boss gave them a 17 year old reg. Morgan..They live in Lakeville, they have a barn, a pasture, water and electricity to the barn...They only thing they have to do is the fencing..My niece called me awhile ago, an she had a hard time to make sense, she was on cloud nine....My brother and Sister in- law have no clue about horses, thank god my niece has been taking lessons and hanging around a barn for quite some time.. I am so happy for her, I'm worried also..
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: my horse crazy niece....   my horse crazy niece.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 pm

she'll be fine...she has you for that "what do I do" lol!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: my horse crazy niece....   my horse crazy niece.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 pm

I can just IMAGINE her excitement. As long as she has lots of people to turn to for advice and guidance she'll do fine. And it'll keep her outta the malls and away from boys!
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: my horse crazy niece....   my horse crazy niece.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:19 am

Congrats to her! I think everything will work well with you helping her my horse crazy niece.... 368450
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: my horse crazy niece....   my horse crazy niece.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:33 am

haha, she called up to the barn a couple of times the first time she left a message... could not really understand half of it and she forgot to leave her number. but she was very smart and called back later and got the boss man.
everyone here is hoping for the best.
and will be keeping a eye on her.
hopfully the horse is a easy keep, does not mind being alone, and does not like to try things in the middle of the night... lol!
Hope to see her at the barn this weekend to see whats all up. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: my horse crazy niece....   my horse crazy niece.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:39 am

she might borrow a goat from Curt to see if the horse will take to it, hopefully he will, he has been with his pasture mate all his life, she will be put down because of health problems, So he is going to need a buddy..I will be going down to her house soon to help them get thier fence ready...She has alot people from the horse world around her, she is very lucky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my horse crazy niece....   my horse crazy niece.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my horse crazy niece....
Page 1 of 1