Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!

Go down 
+3
Loves Color
Wissy
C4B's
7 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!   i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:40 pm

This is a link to an article in our local paper at home in England about an event my daughter Chevonne Maguire is organising and i will be there !!!!!!!!

http://www.redhillandreigatelife.co.uk/news/localnews/7986522.Baby_show_first_for_Horley/
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!   i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:12 pm

oh Carol that is really great.. wonder if they have anything like that around here.. not in my day anyway.. Good for your daughter for taking the initiative to do something like this the benefits everyone, no wonder you are proud I would be too!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!   i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:03 pm

That is great and you get to be there, even better.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!   i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:13 am

A topic I know nothing about lol! but sounds like it will be a very informative event. She must have worked very hard to get all those organizations together.

I hope your travel plans aren't too messed up today but I fear they may be. I heard about all the flights being cancelled in and out of the UK today because of the volcanic eruption in Iceland. What are the chances?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!   i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:09 am

WOW - what a thrill to be able to be there. I hope your trip goes well. It sounds like your daughter is doing GREAT work. You must be pretty darned proud! i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! 775395
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!   i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:54 am

It sounds like a wonderful event and you have ever right to be proud of Chevonne, whose name I love, by the way. I am glad you will be able to share the event with her. Have a wonderful trip!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!   i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:17 pm

that would have been truly something to go and see Carol.......you would have been bawling with pride for sure...hopefully someone will tape it so at least you can see how she did.............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!   i am so proud of my daughter !!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am so proud of my daughter !!!!!
Page 1 of 1