Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER

Go down 
+8
imarowdyrebel
oldladynewhorse
rude
Wissy
Ellie*Mae
Loves Color
just joan
C4B's
12 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Empty
PostSubject: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Hi Girls... get you good vibes going for Joans daughter .. she was taken to hospital this afternoon with tummy pains.. she will be taken to the Grace / IWK hospital in Halifax by helicopter tonight .... she needs all our best wishes.. joan too !!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 pm

please use up all the prayers a vibes for Tanya........her and the baby are the ones that count..............PLEASE PLEASE.......

cAROL as usual was our Hospital Envoy and had Tanya upstairs within seconds...........she seems to be having some contractions a little earlier than wanted...............she is due in October.........

so please everything you can think of no matter what god......TANYA AND THE BABY NEED YOUR HELP. :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:22 am

they are going to keep her overnight again tonight...............if anyone is near the IWK labour and delivery, can you stop by and cheer her up.....TANYA BARNES............SAY YOU ARE HER MOTHER............
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 am

Wishing her the best. She is at a wonderful hospital.

:tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 am

Val had a great idea.............if we cant get there, maybe some of you could phone her

1 888 470 5888 Tanya Barnes labour and delivery medivaced from Sydney............

thanks girls.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:18 am

Vibes heading out - !! GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER 757770 :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 am

I'm still around here Joan.. like I said last nite and this morning.. call me anytime day or night.. on my cell.. if you want to come to Hlfx I'll be available to you.. and a nice soft bed to sleep in too..
Back to top Go down
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:45 pm

prayers ..vibes ..vibes ...vibes heading her way .... GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER 757770 :tn_prayer114.j
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:16 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you Joan and Tanya.

:tn_prayer114.j

:butterflies2.g

Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:55 pm

sending positive thoughts and vibes your way, I know how hard it is having a premie and don't wish it on anyone I hope they can get it stopped best of luck to Tanya.
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:37 pm

sending posative thoughts and prayers to Joan her daughter and the little one..
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Oh no!!!! That's no way to spend a visit! :(

GOOD VIBES going out to Tanya! Every good vibe I have, I promise. :tn_prayer114.j :111get_well_so

We're all pulling for you and the wee one. GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER 209173
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 pm

just to let you know Joan's here in Hlfx with Tanya, she hopefully will be taking her home with her tomorrow.. fingers crossed .. they were going to put her on a bus tomorrow .. ya right.. NOT.. Joan came to fetch her back home.. she just wanted her mom..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:13 pm

THANKS GUYS................BROUGHT TANYA AND THE STILL COOKING BABY HOME TODAY.........THE RELEASED HER AND SAID SHE IS CLEARED FOR FLYING HOME THURSDAY..............ALL IS GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Hey Joan,just seen this,So glad Tanya is back home were you can give her loads of mothering.Hope she's feeling better soon.Am thinking of you all.X :hug.gif: :36_1_67[1].gif :butterflies14.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Just seen this hope everything is back to normal and thoughts and prayers for the rest of her pregnancy!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Glad everything is cleared! I would be a little nervous about flying if I was your daughter. Hopefully she doesn't have to fly too far. Enjoy the rest of your time together :).
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 am

TANYA, MICHAELA AND THE BUNDLE ALL MADE IT HOME SAFE AND SOUND TO VICTORIA.......WOO HOO

BUT MY DAD IS STILL HERE, SO I CANT JUST BAWL YET..... GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER 336163 GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER 336163
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 pm

If you need to Have a good cry.You've been under some serious stress this past wk so you need to let shite out.Big,big hug for you. :hug.gif: :36_1_67[1].gif from BERNIE.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER   GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD VIBES NEEDED FOR JOANS DAUGHTER
Page 1 of 1