Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to me trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight

New to me trailer Empty
PostSubject: New to me trailer   New to me trailer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:06 am

We are very lucky to already have a nice three horse slant load trailer. It is not fancy, but works just great, and we love it. We can stay in it, load tonnes of tack, stack a stroller, change a diaper etc at shows in the living area.....very useful.

But it is cumbersome, and long for everyday use. Hubby doesn't think I could drive it, so I am always having to book things around him, deal with the resigned sighs as he realises his nap and TV time are going by the wayside etc. It is harder to keep accessible for winter use, and to have out in narrowed driveways, roads etc when snow is down.

I finally found a little two horse trailer that I could just about afford, in good shape. We picked it up last night. I am so excited....now we have the best of both worlds, the two horse bumper pull for little local hauls, and the bigger one for shows, more horses etc!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

New to me trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to me trailer   New to me trailer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:34 am

Congrats...Sounds perfect....
Back to top Go down
Tammy

New to me trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to me trailer   New to me trailer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:21 pm

WE WANT PICTURES !!!!!!!!!! I am a trailer-aholic, so posting this without a picture is just PLAIN CRUEL !!! :http://www.cli
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

New to me trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to me trailer   New to me trailer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Hey there, good for you...........nothing worse than those damn sighs, or tuts!!!!! thats what I want, just something easy to hook on, load and go............LOCK AND LOAD........wooooooo hooooo
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

New to me trailer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to me trailer   New to me trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to me trailer
Page 1 of 1