Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peti-Paws or Peti-cure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Peti-Paws or Peti-cure Empty
PostSubject: Peti-Paws or Peti-cure   Peti-Paws or Peti-cure Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:25 am

has anyone tried these products yet??.. Im thinking on buying one when I go bring Sam to Moncton on Monday. ( If the stores are open)..
Any comment on the product??..Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Peti-Paws or Peti-cure   Peti-Paws or Peti-cure Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:47 pm

is that the new nail cutter Denise??// I saw them advertised and they look pretty cool...but I have not seen one up close.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Peti-Paws or Peti-cure   Peti-Paws or Peti-cure Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:49 pm

yes Joan, they look like a dremmel... I am really interested in buying one, they seem to work great, But I do not believe everything I see on TV :o
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Peti-Paws or Peti-cure   Peti-Paws or Peti-cure Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:50 pm

no, nor me either....but You get one, and let us all know how it works!!!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Peti-Paws or Peti-cure   Peti-Paws or Peti-cure Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:16 pm

I saw them at Walmart when I was there yesterday.. wondering myself.. my Wissy Kitty is great getting her nails cut.. I'm thinking the noise of it may scare her.. she's such a Wissy!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Peti-Paws or Peti-cure   Peti-Paws or Peti-cure Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:37 pm

I have it. bought it on ebay pretty cheap. I don't think it's really any better time wise then a regular nail trimmer my dogs are great with the regular scissor type nail trimmers but hate the sound of their nails on the pedi-paws. Also it smells like your teeth being drilled at the dentist blah :silent: it says to move the nail back and forth on while the thing is spinning and to only do it for about 8 seconds per nail deff. doesn't get nice rounded edges like in the commercials if you dogs nails are short to begin with i'm sure htis will keep them trimmed nicely but if your looking to take alot of nail off i wouldn't bother with it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peti-Paws or Peti-cure   Peti-Paws or Peti-cure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peti-Paws or Peti-cure
Page 1 of 1