Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUN FOR THE CURE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

RUN FOR THE CURE Empty
PostSubject: RUN FOR THE CURE   RUN FOR THE CURE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi Ladies! Kayla, Zak and I are going to be part of Team Campia (the gymnastics team) for the Run for the Cure. It's being held on Oct 2nd in St. John's. We don't actually RUN because many of the moms are as out of shape as me, and the girls are usually too busy doing cartwheels and handsprings to run. But we have a great time and manage to raise some money.

But more than just the money we raise, I'm most proud of the awareness that we raise in our daughters by participating in the event. There are a few of the moms in the club who have been personally touched by breast cancer as well as one of the coaches from Gander. We are open with the girls about what breast cancer is, how to detect it and what the consequences of it can be. It is our hope that his will help to reduce the number of people suffering from this horrible disease.

Kayla has set up a page where you can go and sponsor her and Zak. Any amount donated would be greatly appreciated. Our combined goal is $160. Here's the link:

http://www.runforthecure.com/site/TR/RunfortheCure2012/Atlantic?px=1518113&pg=personal&fr_id=1258
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

RUN FOR THE CURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR THE CURE   RUN FOR THE CURE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 pm

can I not just send you 10bucks.........too much information they want..........GOOD LUCK KAYLA.......hope you reach your goal :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

RUN FOR THE CURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR THE CURE   RUN FOR THE CURE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:41 am

Yep. You can just send me moola. Let me know how much it is so I can add it to her total. Our mailing address is:

Kayla Webber
PO Box 195
Clarkes Beach NL
A0A 1W0

Every donation helps!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

RUN FOR THE CURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR THE CURE   RUN FOR THE CURE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:46 am

Kayla had an annonamous donation yesterday of $1000! When she found out she said, "mom - think of all the boobs we can save with a thousand bucks!"

Our heartfelt thanks goes out to the sponsor who was so generous. RUN FOR THE CURE 757770
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

RUN FOR THE CURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR THE CURE   RUN FOR THE CURE Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:03 am

Can you imagine........how cool was that............WELL DONE WHOEVER YOU ARE............ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
TopSecret

TopSecret

RUN FOR THE CURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR THE CURE   RUN FOR THE CURE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Wow! That is amazing :) Major congratulations to that anonymous person.
Hope you have an excellent day tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RUN FOR THE CURE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN FOR THE CURE   RUN FOR THE CURE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUN FOR THE CURE
Page 1 of 1