Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE

Go down 
+3
Tammy
Dun Tru
just joan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Empty
PostSubject: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:28 am

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD...............IT'S LIKE WE TURNED BACK THE CLOCK 10YEARS................I put Bailey out this morning with Abbey in the big field.........she woke me with her screaming at 4.30.......so of course I ran like Bleeding heart to see what was going on...............when I got there all was calm all was meak..............haha.......probably not...but the dogs were pissed cause Mr Bailey was in their stall for the night, I'll fix that today.........anyway......Abbey is getting all excited at the gate........the dogs are barking and sam is a leaping and the cats have scattered............so I open said gate and Bailey just trots through like he's used to a circus parade.........hahaha............checks out his new stall where Abbey parked last night just so she could be close to him.............well..............Sam figured he was just going to chase the little fella all over.....................BUT NUHUH.............ABBEY CHARGED THE DOGS AND SENT THEM SCATTERING...........Bear is not all that interested anyways............but Sam looked heart broken for a minute or two.........so, I dont have to worry about Sam running Bailey through the fence.........Abbey is in charge..........

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0001-11

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0002-7

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0005-6

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0006-8

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0007-6

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0009-5

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0011-10

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0013-9

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0014-11

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0015-10

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0017-11

and the new stall.........but I think they are going to share it........at least thats what they say.....hahaha

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0007-5

I'll get it finished this morning and see how they feel tonight..........I think they want to cuddle......but thers no food involved right now.......so maybe do what a good mum should and keep the seperate for supper.

omg....he's so easy to clean out............the dogs do bigger messes than him.....................

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE DSCI0012-7
Sam licking his chops........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:34 am

Aww they look like such a cute pair!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:53 am

It's great for Abbey to have a job again. I can't believe that Sam is almost as big as Bailey. Maybe you'll be able to hitch them as a team! Bailey certainly seems to be right at home. I love the shavings in his tail - is that the mini's version of hair glitter?! Good luck with THAT! Keep the pictures coming. He's sweet!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:23 am

Oh JJ he is soooo sweet I just love his color..... Congrats girl...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:53 am

Good Lord.......big fight broke out......between Abbey ande Bailey.........guess he decided he didnt want to be SMOTHERED by MOTHER........hahaha......so he told her to BACK THE rose OFF...........then he chased the dogs.....but both of them were booting each other.......and contacted.......but they are fine now munching together.........he has decided she can take care of the dogs.........but he is still in charge of his own Roses.. life.......hahahahaha..........OMG....HE'S FUNNY...............now Abbey and Sam are just figuring out how much they can bug him without him going POSTAL.............but he was GALLOPING FULL TILT around the field...just a going...........he's gonna lose that weight all on his own little self.........
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:16 am

Poor Abbey. She must have thought she had a little baby to look after. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:34 am

Oh my your posts make me laugh Joan! That's hilarious... But it's always the small ones that win the battle... The ponies here are the ones that stir up the most you know what!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:37 am

omg.. love love the pics.. can't wait to meet him.. Good for Abbey and Bailey .. both are holding their own.. poor Sam is just going for the ride.. what a funny pupper.. Is Bear like Ed.. just sitting back watch the whole thing? ..
Back to top Go down
morgansRgreat

morgansRgreat

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:41 am

Great photos! Sam thinks Bailey is another "Sam" - too cute.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Bear is happy than Sam gives him a break when he goes to play with Haimish.... ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE 78140 ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE 78140
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE   ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABBEY WOKE UP...AND SHE IS IN CHARGE
Page 1 of 1