Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re ME hoodies-Lightning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Re ME hoodies-Lightning Empty
PostSubject: Re ME hoodies-Lightning   Re ME hoodies-Lightning Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi Lightning, If you are taking any more orders anytime soon for the hoodies would i be able to get one?The only way i could pay would be to send money order as i don't have a credit card. If i could order i'd like a grey one,size small with Jess an Solo on one sleeve and Cabra farm on the other. I could send you over money order for 65$ if you think tat would cover the cost of hoodie and shipping,more if need be. It would be so nice to have one as i'm the only one from Ireland on the site and i would even model it too. If you cannot send one that's ok,if you don't ask you don't get.Thanks for taking the time to read this.Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Re ME hoodies-Lightning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re ME hoodies-Lightning   Re ME hoodies-Lightning Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:56 pm

Will let you know if I order more. Probably won't be for awhile. Sorry you missed out.
Back to top Go down

Re ME hoodies-Lightning
Page 1 of 1