Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prayers for Lightning Honey

Go down 
+6
Twilight
just joan
FIREBUG
Lightning
Wissy
Simi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Prayers for Lightning Honey Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:56 am

I thought she could use some good Vibes for her Honey, They are trying to find out whats going on with him and I hope it is just something simple to fix.. Prayers coming your way girl..... :tn_pray106.gif
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:41 am

Deb.. I'll be thinking of you this weekend.. and praying it will be ok.. all the good vibes I have are coming your way.. :tn_pray110.gif
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:56 am

Thanks girls. He went for an ultrasound this morning. We're just waiting to see if that tells them anything. I'm home doing a little bit of housework and grabbing a bite to eat, then back down to the hospital. He is still in a room in outpatients because there's no empty beds upstairs.
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:50 pm

I hope everything is O.K. I'll be thinking of you and sending you good vibes.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:46 am

I will send you healing vibes no matter what........but I dont understand who or what Honey is.........are we talking child, lover, or a pet........Purple was a little vague with the information..............Hope everything is fine and easy either way. Prayers for Lightning Honey 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:59 am

Lightning, you know I am rooting for you guys!

It is Lightning's husband who is unwell, JJ:(
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:09 am

Thanks Twilight. Definately tons of prayers and good vibes Deb........ Prayers for Lightning Honey 46492
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:25 am

Larry is still in a room in outpatients. We're still waiting for his ultrasound results. Apparently they had to send them to Kentville to be read. He had a bit of a fever last night, but he has caught a cold while being in there. Thanks for everything girls!
Back to top Go down
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Sending lots of healing vibes to your honey. :tn_pray110.gif
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:20 pm

OMG Deb...how did I miss this post...

Hugs to you and your family....Been thinking about you since you mentioned it the other day...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:19 am

Larry has gall stones. He has one lodged in the duct of his pancreas. He will be in Middleton hospital for a minimum of 4 days until they can get him to Halifax to have them removed.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:05 am

Thank goodness they figured it out..........I realize Gall Stones are not wonderful to have.........but the alternatives were way worse in my mind..........yeah for him.....sighs of relief for you.........hugs still coming your way. Prayers for Lightning Honey 757770 Prayers for Lightning Honey 757770
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:23 pm

Will be thinking of him, i have heard that gall stones are agony!!!!!!! good healing vibes heading his way.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 am

Larry was transported to Halifax by ambulance at 7:30 this morning. He is having a laparoscopy done to get the gall stone out of the duct in his pancreas. Hopefully he will be allowed to come home tonight. Then we have to wait until he gets an appointment to get his gall bladder out. I couldn't go in with him. They could guarantee a way in but not a way out. They may have to bring another patient back to Middleton. So I sit here waiting.......
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:37 am

Well fingers crossed he will be fine.. and heading home soon .. Prayers coming your way girl!!! :tn_pray106.gif
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 am

oh that must really suck that you cant be with him...........prayers and lots of healing vibes headed your way. :hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 am

oh Deb, I just got reading this again.. my computer is screwed at home. blah..
I hope Larry gets along fine in Halifax.. at least they know what's wrong and how to fix it.. he'll be as good as new once he gets all this straightened out.. good vibes coming his way from me.. :882297.gif:
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Thanks for all the good thoughts girls!! He's back from Halifax and is doing good. He's in a room now upstairs. They're going to take his blood work tomorrow and if all goes well he'll be home tomorrow for a few. He has to go back in and have his gall bladder out within a week I think he said. Not sure if he'll be going to Kentville or Halifax for that one.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 pm

You must be so relieved! Good they're taking care of him so quickly - hoping for a speedy recovery :lol:
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:54 pm

Larry has been sprung!! He has to go back in 2 to 3 months to get his gall bladder out...but he's home!!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Two to three months Holy Prayers for Lightning Honey 393654 That seems like a long time considering what he has been through... It is enlarged is that why they are waiting? I know mine was and I had to wait but it was only like a week or two..
Well Healing vibes coming your way girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

2-3 months..Would they make a dr's wife or family member wait that long

You must be glad he is home....Maybe we will see you this weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Lightning Honey   Prayers for Lightning Honey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Lightning Honey
Page 1 of 1