Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pretty fantastic ride today

Go down 
+2
Caper Cowgirl
naughty by nature
6 posters
AuthorMessage
naughty by nature

pretty fantastic ride today Empty
PostSubject: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:08 pm

i had a lesson with Canchaser today I have been having some issues with my horse trying to take off on me cause he has "spring" in him. However today he was amazing he didn't try anything at all except a small buck at the canter he was really nice and soft and is really starting to use himself correctly and flex into his circles

The only bad thing is it looks like he might have blown a absess on his front right hoof right at the cornet band he trotted lame at first but came sound after about 2 minutes of lunging he also didn't ride lame at all. I'm still going to soak it just incase

First my drunk horse while being tacked up
pretty fantastic ride today 002-1

lunging
pretty fantastic ride today 011-2
pretty fantastic ride today 013

and riding
pretty fantastic ride today 019-3
pretty fantastic ride today 020-1
pretty fantastic ride today 021-2
yum drool
pretty fantastic ride today 022
pretty boy
pretty fantastic ride today 026
pretty fantastic ride today 027-3
pretty fantastic ride today 029
pretty fantastic ride today 031-1
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Great pics...Your horse is soooooo pretty...Looked good in every pic
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:08 am

woooo hoooooooooo ...good for you......the footing looked pretty solid........do you have any idea what the mixture is not trying to steal your thread just noticed the ring...........and are you shoeless???? oh sorry, I meant to say first......nice pics. :oops:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:55 am

Great pictures, Target is beautiful :D
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Joan it's hard as hell right now. it's straight crusher dust. you can't tell in the picture but the arena is actually cut into the side of a hill so they couldn't put anything else in as it would just run down the hill and be washed away. We have a new ring thats double the size at the top of the hill just waiting for the road restrictions to be lifted to get footing in. oh and yep target barefoot for now. I pull his shoes in the winter cause he has a foot that grows weird and twists his shoe if hes not trimmed every couple weeks they get sucked off in the mud. I usually only get front shoes on him as his front feet get sore on the rocks but for racing i'm getting rim shoes on all four.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:16 pm

S, he looks great and he's such a pretty paint.. I can't wait to see you guys race this year. you'll have to let me know when you are going.. I want to take some pics.. yeehaw!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:50 pm

M- as far as I know i'm going to all the mbra jackpots so i'm sure i'll see you around.

He is pretty but he's soooooooo.... white well lets say he should be white he's dirty all the time and it drives me nuts.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Such a fancy boy...he definitely looks like he is feeling his oats!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:01 pm

but he doesn't get oats lol. I think in all honesty that he thinks he is a little evil pony he doesn't realise how big he is and he's well evil alot of the time lol. but I rode agian this morning before the rain hit and he was really good. He was abit spooky by the gait but came to find out there is a family of phesants in the trees right beside it that love to squak and flap around (idiot birds i hate hate hate them I've fallin off twice because of them) so now i understand why he's nervous over in that corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pretty fantastic ride today   pretty fantastic ride today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pretty fantastic ride today
Page 1 of 1