Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gunnar update

Go down 
+7
Freva
Tammy
Ellie*Mae
MoonShadow
teekathepony
just joan
Wissy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Update on Gunnar .. as most of you know Gunnar was colicing a lot the past few months.. so it was determined we should treat him for ulcers.. so he was given a tube of gastro guard once daily for 28 days.. and now he`s getting a quarter of a tube once a day for another 28 days.. that`s 35 tubes at 54.00 per tube.. eeeeeeeeeekkk.. but it seems to be working. We will follow up with U-Guard after that indefinitely. He seems back to his funny and mischievous self.. lol.. Just wanted to let everyone know he is doing very well.. and we are really happy.. so fingers crossed he will have no more colics that scare the bejesus out of us.. Now if only I could get him a job so he could pay me back for all the money I`ve spend .. anyone have a job for a yellow.. ummm nope GOLD PONY!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:56 am

well, thank god it seems to be working..........wooo hooo...........HOW DO YOU SPELL RELIEF.........and maybe you ought to send him to work in the forest with the trolls and troggs :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
teekathepony

teekathepony

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:55 am

Oh dear!! I didn't know Gunnar was so sick! Poor baby! Glad to hear he's on the mend though!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:56 am

Happy to hear that it is money well spent!! Ulcers suck and hurt like bejessus!! Glad he is feeling better. Your a good MOM!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:40 am

yup Gunnar is better but his poor and I mean poor mom has an ulcer now.. oh well.. he's better that is all that matters.. god I love that horse Gunnar update 366247
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:44 pm

Wissy - we understand ....hugs to both of you (esp. you $$$!) - now let's hope he's cured!!!!
Back to top Go down

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Glad to hear he's doing better! Good thing we love them eh, I work to pay for my horses too!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:16 pm

This is such GREAT news! The golden boy deserves nothing but the very best. You on the other hand may have to live on KD or rice for quite some time to come. Damn expensive critters ... good thing we love them so much!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:02 pm

amen to that Tammy!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:57 pm

So good to hear that Gunnar is responding well to the treatment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Good to hear it's working!!...hopefully this is final solution to his tum-tum problems. Gunnar update 69474
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Glad to hear that he is doing better. I did the math...ouch.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:55 pm

OH he's doing great.. and loves color.. he's not finished yet.. more to come.. U-guard.. 85.00 a tub.. hopefully it' will last a month.. and I thought I was getting off easy with him because he doesn't need to wear shoes.. guess he fooled me huh!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:19 am

you gotta start rubbing his pixie more for luck.....its time he started spitting out all those gold coins........oh wait,.........thats a rainbow....
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:29 am

Glad to hear he is on the mend! Now I'm off to pay my vet bill and I'm not feeling so bad anymore. Like Loves Color I did the math. I thought one whole pay cheque was bad. Ouch! Gunnar update 524117
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Well I worked so far this week over 35 hours and I still have 2 more days.. that will help.. to bad the freakin government will take nearly 1/2 of the extra money I'll make... assholes.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm

ooops bad word got through.. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:51 am

Im glad to hear he is doing better..
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:11 am

Wissy - I think the bad 'uns sneak through if they are pluralized......and I'm glad he's feeling better!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:17 am

all is well and I'm off for 3 whole days.. yay!!!!!!!!!! Gunnar is getting a bath.. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gunnar update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunnar update   Gunnar update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunnar update
Page 1 of 1