Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st show of the year

Go down 
+7
~TC~
teekathepony
just joan
Lightning
Freva
Wissy
charlo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
charlo

1st show of the year Empty
PostSubject: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Christian & Red
1st show of the year Housealberthorseshow10084
1st show of the year Housealberthorseshow10072
1st show of the year Housealberthorseshow10068
Isobel & Skippy (25yrs young)
1st show of the year Housealberthorseshow10034
1st show of the year Housealberthorseshow10050
1st show of the year Housealberthorseshow10043
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:00 am

oh my Charlo.. those are fantastic pics.. the kids are sooooooooooo cute.. Skippy looks so darn good for 25 wow.. thanks for sharing, they are very up lifting pics.. I loved them!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:16 am

Sweet pics....nice to see your little ones enjoying their pretty ponies!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:43 am

Adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:46 am

Christian is sooooooooooo serious......concentrating , thinking about what comes next...........great shots of Red's face...lovely.............then we get to Isobel and Skippy.........oh boy, brings tears to my eyes.........I love it when little girls have the WHOLE WORLD IN THEIR HANDS........the last picture of Skippy looking over at Isobel says it all........LOVE IT........terrific shots missus, thanks for sharing. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:20 am

Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! They're all so cute! I LOVE Skippy!! And I'm with Joan, that last picture, too adorable. So protective. 1st show of the year 775395
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:41 am

That Red horse looks familiar..did he come from out west? And stay a stallion for a while maybe?
Hard to forget markings like that....
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:03 pm

OHH my.. your kids are so adorable.. the 2 legged and the 4 legged. I love the face on Red.. woozers... unusual and very handsome. Your little lad looks so comfortable on him. Turning into a real cowboy! Well and Isobel and Skippy can realy tug at the old heart strings. They do look after one another, it is so sweet.

So how did they do at the show? Most important they had fun, and it looks like that was accomplished. You must be so proud.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:44 pm

What great pictures. It warms my heart when the "young at heart" get together with they youngsters and show them the ropes. FANTASTIC job!
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:13 pm

TC...He may of, I thought he was from the states though, he was gelded as a 4 yr old. So could very well be the same horse you are thinking of. He belongs to my friend, and is in very good hands. He is in Reining training, but dabbles in kiddie classes too :-)

This show was for learning for Christian. He is just learning the one handed riding, so he knew he probably wasn't going to place, but he came out of the show being able to lope one handed, so was very pleased with himself. He place 2nd in both his english classes. He takes everything very serious, riding, hockey, school work, usually everyone has to tell him to lighten up. lol!

Skippy is a dream horse She has gone from being my Eventer, to my wonderful babysitter. Isobel placed 1st in lead line, but did not place in her other classes, she had 11 in her showmanship class and 15ish in her halter class and when you are only 6 you don't always get everything right, but she gets to get into the ring and show off, so she is happy.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:22 pm

What great pic's.it always amazes me how relaxed horses are around kids.Think because kids have no worries and are'nt thinking bout what could happen therefore don't give off any vibes.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:11 am

Wow, red is HANDSOME! Skippy is definately one in a million. She takes such great care of Isobel 1st show of the year 775395
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st show of the year   1st show of the year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st show of the year
Page 1 of 1