Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First show of the year..

Go down 
+2
Loves Color
SnapHappyHillbilly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SnapHappyHillbilly

First show of the year.. Empty
PostSubject: First show of the year..   First show of the year.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:06 pm

So I promised pictures... This was the first show of the year.. Just our 4H Achievement Day. It was a dressed down thing, I didn't want the members spending tons of money on show clothes so I dressed the part to. I'm pretty proud of my boy. Clint is a 10 year old standardbred... and we have come a long long way. I have another show on Saturday if I can make it there.. We will see! That will be a blinged up affair.

Showmanship -

First show of the year.. IMG_9641

First show of the year.. IMG_9643

Equitation -

First show of the year.. IMG_9650

First show of the year.. IMG_9655

We placed reserve high point Senior. Third in Showmanship... I screwed up my pattern. And first in Equitation which suprised the heck out of me! This was my final Achievement Day as a member, but I've been the acting leader for the last year too.. rough year. But the junior that showed my horse in showmanship got Junior High point... first year showing and first year in 4H. I'm pretty proud of her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scuffedboots.ca
SnapHappyHillbilly

PostSubject: Re: First show of the year..   First show of the year.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Just to compare -- These were last year's first show of the year.

First show of the year.. DSC00088

First show of the year.. DSC00057

I've lost probably 25 lbs since last year too.. new saddle... new bit... plus a bunch of hours up there.. makes a world of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: First show of the year..   First show of the year.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:09 am

Congrats!

Nice to hear that you are giving back to the 4-H program. The members probably enjoy having a leader that has been in the same place they are.

:36_33_11[1].gi
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: First show of the year..   First show of the year.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:35 am

Congrats Girl Looks good!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: First show of the year..   First show of the year.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 am

You look awesome Jill! You can really see the added muscle tone on Clint too. Great job! :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: First show of the year..   First show of the year.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:42 am

Way to go Jill...........Clint looks really good, filling out really nicely, he has a terrific BUM now!!!!!!!! GLAD YOU AND THE KIDS from 4H had such a good time. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: First show of the year..   First show of the year.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:10 pm

You can really see the difference in his muscle tone. He looks very well balanced now, was a little "light" in the backend before. As Joan would put it, he has a nice BUM First show of the year.. 421103

What kind of training did you do to get him into shape? Dexter needs a dose of whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
SnapHappyHillbilly

PostSubject: Re: First show of the year..   First show of the year.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Honestly the thing that has helped the most is I've been doing a lot of trot lopes, lope poles and sending him over jumps.. the jumps are free lunged as I don't want to end up on the ground.. haha but it has helped a lot, and strengthened his back TONS. Not to mention his bum. ;)

I'm pretty proud of him now... we have a jog... I can sit to it.. lol which i'm SOO happy with. It's taken a lot of work but were getting there. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First show of the year..   First show of the year.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First show of the year..
Page 1 of 1