Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Baby Pics

Go down 
+5
MoonShadow
oldladynewhorse
mountaincowgirl
lb-ranch
Freva
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:03 pm

As of a few days ago we had 4 mares due....we put the two that we felt were closest to foaling in the stable on Tuesday night and when we checked at day break there were no new addtions inside so Fred decided to check the horses in the field and found Twist with a new filly. We brought her to the corral area and brought Kandee in to keep her company. I had to be away yesterday afternoon and Fred fed the mares around 5:30. While he was BBQing I decided to run out and check the new baby and tho and behold found Kandee with a new colt at 6:15...the girls are fooling us left, right and center this year. Both the new arrivals seem to be doing really well. Moochie is waxed today so she will deliver soon and we are hoping Ruby will soon follow suit. Jewel is due for mid June but foaled 2 weeks early last year so we could have a total of 5 babies by month's end. I will keep you posted....

Here are pics of Twist and her sabino filly

New Baby Pics May262010027-1
New Baby Pics May262010039
New Baby Pics May262010028-1
New Baby Pics May262010033

Kandee and her red dun colt..who i think we will call Arnold because he sort of grunts when he nurses...like a little pig.

New Baby Pics May262010043
New Baby Pics May262010044
New Baby Pics May262010045
New Baby Pics May262010046
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
lb-ranch

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:12 pm

They both look great, sure can see Laddy's stamp on both of them. :)
Back to top Go down
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Oh I love the first one. I mean they are both cute but if there was one that I would place in my truck and risk getting caught taking ... ahh I mean borrowing... it would be the filly New Baby Pics 831788

I looked at one of your babies last year. At least I believe it was one of yours (holly ?) Loved her. However, I was able to purchase my little filly after all so I went with my original plan.
I might need another one. No NO NO.... god I'm a hoarder of animals. No just a collector. Crap... I have a problem New Baby Pics 854268
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:54 pm

YUP, I think Arnold is very handsome even if he does grunt. Oh, I almost forgot. Today is Ponie's birthday. She is 3 today!!!!

:birday-8.gif:
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Both Babies are gorgeous!!! I think the mamas are quite nice too!!! How much fun is it after all the babies are born and running together... must be a lovely sight! Looking forward to more pictures!!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Ah Freva,there just sweet,beautiful colours,would love to be there to see them in the flesh.Must be a real joy to see mares and the new borns running together. New Baby Pics 775395
Back to top Go down
Tammy

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:39 pm

babies, babies, babies. Love them all. Wish I could get my mitts on them - just for hugs and snuggles. I don't know jack-sh%* about training!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:12 am

Well about time they showed up!! Both are so very cute!! Love them!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
naughty by nature

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Yay cute babies congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Baby Pics
Page 1 of 1