Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Baby Pics

Go down 
+6
D-Cutch
Highlander
Paint-Lady
lb-ranch
teekathepony
Freva
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Freva

Freva

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:11 pm

The first 5 foals have all turned 6 weeks and Tiger, the last colt will be 4 weeks tomorrow. They are all developing their own personalities and beginning to interact with each other...the summer will be getting much more interesting from here on out. The Diva thinks she is very cool, Arnie is just a laid back, surfer kind of dude, Apache thinks he is very brave but is still a momma's boy, Gem is very much a girlie girl and offically thinks her brothers are pests, DanDee is the "disturber " of the group....just lives to nitpick at everybody. Tiger is with is mom who has been bought by friends of ours and we get lots of updates on him. They also bought fillies from us last year and he thinks it is his personal duty to bug them all the time. It is fun and interesting to watch them change and grow.

Apache and Diva
New Baby Pics July2010083
Arnie
New Baby Pics July2010040
Apache

Gem
New Baby Pics July2010065
DanDee
New Baby Pics July2010077
Tiger
New Baby Pics 35009_412126731002_682551002_515223
First time getting together
New Baby Pics July2010087
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Time sure flies doesn't it! Too cute.. They would be sweet to watch all together.

I weaned Karmah today.. I hate that part... I can't believe she's 4 months and 8 days today.... They sure don't stay tiny long.
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Awwww, what a bunch of cuties! It must be so nice to see them (in person) all playing in the field together!
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 pm

I always love laddy's babies, It's nice being able to see babies have other babies to play with but hate the though of weaning time

PS I vote for Dandee to be Augusts photo contest winner ;)

Last edited by lb-ranch on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paint-Lady

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 am

they look great! I love watching the foals play! They sure do grow up quick though. I'll be weaning Deuce in two weeks. Last year it was the easiest weaning I have ever done with his sister but he's not as independant as she was..LOL....he's very much a mommas boy! Not looking forward to it but Momma is sold and leaving on the 24th....so it must be done so she can go to her new home!
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 am

There all getting so big and turning into Horses,you can see the change in them.They look brillaint.It's funny i've never had the privelage of being around or seeing many Foals,but where Solo and Jess are There's 2 3month old filly foals,2 10 month old 1 filly and 1 colt and a grey mare who's due to foal any day now. Have told Mark to give me a call if she starts foaling cause i would'nt want to miss out(except if she decides to foal in the early hrs).
Am so excited at the thought off seeing even a day old foal.It will be a special moment.
You always manage to take great pic's Val,you've missed your vocation,Ha,ha.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Just wait until baby Yetta joins the mix... LOL

She is accustom to a brother that torments non-stop so she is game for anything!!!

The crew looks fabulous - I particularly like your rabicano!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:54 am

Aww babies!! They all look great! Can't wait for more fun shots of them all playing together!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:07 am

TIGER IS WAY TOO COOL...........he really looks like his name sake.........headed for his prey.......hahahaha........on the hunt!!!!!!! great shots as usual Val :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
mountaincowgirl

mountaincowgirl

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 am

Ahh Diva is still my girl! New Baby Pics 368450

Man that filly is gorgeous and has an buttercup to boot.... I mean a great hip New Baby Pics 722659

If only I had another stall come fall. I would be up in a heart beat!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 am

Great pictures... my heart still belongs to Dan Dee! But they are all very lovely!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks everybody...they are growing like weeds and all are developing their personalities. There is only 6 days between the oldest (Diva) and the youngest DanDee). Tiger isn't here with us but i get picture updates. Diva thinks she is pretty cool and really adores Apache, Arnie is very calm and quiet, Apache thinks he is "all that" but still very much the "Momma's Boy", Gem is a girly girl and Dan Dee...well...his main purpose in life is to keep everyone stirred....he especially loves to make Younger's life interesting. They are starting to play together but with this heat they are spending a great deal of time just staying in the run ins in the shade. I love going out with the camera and hopefully will get some action shots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

New Baby Pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Baby Pics   New Baby Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Baby Pics
Page 1 of 1